Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I did it! First step to recovery!

clarinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
The short:

Liked girl. Taked to girl. Some other guy talks to girl. Guy asks girl out. Guy dumps her. I ask her our. She says no. We both act like we're going out anyway, though.

Anyways. A while ago I asked her if she wanted to hang out after school she said she'd like to if her parents would let her. I even did the DJ move of I'm going to see a movie and get somethign to eat, if you want to come, thatd be fun. She said that sounded like fun, I thought I won. Well, Capt. Guy asked her again, and she didnt say yes or no, so today, I was expecting her to take him back, because (by standards, I really have feelings for her, he is a drop-out, unkept loser - therefore I lose.) I called her, she wasnt home yet. She called me back, and said she couldnt hang out.

"Whatever. Maybe Saturday then"

"Maybe, are yo mad?"

"No. Im going to a friends house and get somethign to eat."

"Oh..."

"Bye." *click*

My first step to recovering from this oneitis? I think so. I am definately happier after having said that to her than i've been all day. Certainly better than saying: 'Aww.. why not? When do you want to? What do you want to do?' Quite frankly, I don't see her and cpt. guy lasting very much longer. She was with him for 4 days before he dumped her. The way I see it, if I stop talking to her all together, she might come back to me. If not, then oh well.

My only problem is this... She has always called me. always. we'd talk for quite a time, in fact. If she called me again, do I cut it off, or talk to her normally?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Reaction score
Originally posted by clarinch
The short:

Liked girl. Taked to girl. Some other guy talks to girl. Guy asks girl out. Guy dumps her. I ask her our. She says no. We both act like we're going out anyway, though.

Anyways. A while ago I asked her if she wanted to hang out after school she said she'd like to if her parents would let her. I even did the DJ move of I'm going to see a movie and get somethign to eat, if you want to come, thatd be fun. She said that sounded like fun, I thought I won. Well, Capt. Guy asked her again, and she didnt say yes or no, so today, I was expecting her to take him back, because (by standards, I really have feelings for her, he is a drop-out, unkept loser - therefore I lose.) I called her, she wasnt home yet. She called me back, and said she couldnt hang out.

"Whatever. Maybe Saturday then"

"Maybe, are yo mad?"

"No. Im going to a friends house and get somethign to eat."

"Oh..."

"Bye." *click*

My first step to recovering from this oneitis? I think so. I am definately happier after having said that to her than i've been all day. Certainly better than saying: 'Aww.. why not? When do you want to? What do you want to do?' Quite frankly, I don't see her and cpt. guy lasting very much longer. She was with him for 4 days before he dumped her. The way I see it, if I stop talking to her all together, she might come back to me. If not, then oh well.

My only problem is this... She has always called me. always. we'd talk for quite a time, in fact. If she called me again, do I cut it off, or talk to her normally?
keep doing **** like this but dont invite her anymore,
she will either a call u to hang out, or b leave ur life
b is the optimal result id say.

Smoothaswetsoap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl calls you = She's "INTERESTED"
She says no to you = She's not interested...

Men are logical animals, and what I just said doesn't make sense to us.

"Why does she call me but refuse to go out with me?"

There are probably many reasons. Maybe she's an attention *****.

Stay away from girls like this. If she wants to be with the guy who DUMPED her after 4 DAYS, she's a stupid ho. You can do better. It'll probably be hard to get over her, but forget it.

I had liked this 1 girl for like... 18 months. I forgot about her... because I started working out and all that, getting my life organized, now she always comes to me, starts convos, asks me all these questions... just to talk to me.

I don't like her. I don't have 1 slighest interest in her anymore. She didn't like me when I wasn't in shape, so if she likes me now, she only likes me for my apperance, which plays a big role but forget it. She's not worth it.

ANYWAYS, back to you... if she liked you, she would've said no to the other dude, and would hang out with you. She hung out with him all day long, prolly made out... forget it. Be STRONG. Be a MAN. Other girls will notice this and will attract to you. Get a hobby... : )

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smoothaswetsoap
I don't like her. I don't have 1 slighest interest in her anymore.
yeah, its interesting the way that works.

tried to pick up a girl, but she's really hot so i got all afc (bad I know, but you have NO IDEA how hot this chick was)

stopped liking her when she rejected me, got on with my life. now she tries to chat me up all the time, flirting like a ho. and i don't give a ****

rappermas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
yeah, its interesting the way that works.

tried to pick up a girl, but she's really hot so i got all afc (bad I know, but you have NO IDEA how hot this chick was)

stopped liking her when she rejected me, got on with my life. now she tries to chat me up all the time, flirting like a ho. and i don't give a ****
Man, you guys. Just because a chick is hot you revert to AFC mode? Sounds like plan...NOT!

We have 3 hot basketball managers at my school. Cream of the crop of the selection of chicks at the school. I bust on them, run patterns on them, tell them how my friends are obsessed with them, all the usual crap, don't ever get one-itis!

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rappermas
Man, you guys. Just because a chick is hot you revert to AFC mode? Sounds like plan...NOT!

We have 3 hot basketball managers at my school. Cream of the crop of the selection of chicks at the school. I bust on them, run patterns on them, tell them how my friends are obsessed with them, all the usual crap, don't ever get one-itis!
I am ashamed

:eek:

clarinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm.. I should have probably mentioned she is 15, and that a reason she didnt hang out with me could very well have been her parents didnt let her.. no matter though. I don't think she hung out with him, but I don't really care. If she comes back, then I do believe I will take her, if not - then good.

Hmm.. I wonder what work will be like tomorrow with her there...
This suspence is terrible! I hope it lasts....

clarinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, we both told each other off. Sad, but ultimately her loss. Waste of time indeed. Thanks for the support though guys.

At least I dont feel bad about it. She was pretty pissed that we couldnt be friends... heh. Oh well.