Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I could very well be wrong, but I speak from experince

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neghits ...

I'm sensing a bit of confusion here guys, and the kind of confusion that makes men scratch their heads in utter obsurity...

Ok, I've had some bad run-ins with my own misuse of negatively orrientated remarks.

I saw this (arrogent) HB8 at a party...

"Hey come over here" ( I had already spoken with her previously).

(She walks over, into the light of a lamp.

"Aw... You looked hot in the shade :( ".

Do you honestly think that was good?

If so, I would say your wrong. I've learned from my own mistakes and victories that this was done incorrectly.

While it does make me appear to be a "superior" individual, that's not the purpose of neg-hits. Neg-hits are used to attract girls (it's part of our game).

If you want to dominate a bunch of females, move-in to a double-wide and buy a shotgun. I'm not going to teach you that.

Neg-hits are there to take women who think they are gods gift to men (oh they exist, in large numbers), and lower them to an equal level. I think that's where a lot of people got confused.

A lot of people thought that the man had to be the superior figure in the interaction, revolving around the neg-hits meaning.
*buzzer* Incorrect.

Neg-hits are meant to take the women off her pedestal, down to your level. You make YOURSELF the superior figure by means of positive interaction.

When a women realizes (first date) that you are more interesting to associate with then herself (alone) ... You've already done it.

So neg-hits should almost tease a girl, not insult her. The purpose is to let her know that you don't think she's all that (indirectly) while making her aware you don't thing shes unattractive aswell.

So a good neg-hit for example would be...

"You look hot today, I must say..."
Girl: "Aw thank you!" / "Do you really mean it?"
"...no seriously... cool off or something, you look like your burning up"

I made that up just now, but look at what it says.

Am I insulting her? By no means.

Am I saying she's hot? by no means.

Am I making her feel stupid because she expected every man to think she's hot, when she was absolutely wrong about you, and in fact she was in what is considered an unattractive (temporary) moment? Of course, or this paragraph wouldn't be so long :)

As I said in my subject line, I could very well be mistaken about this. If I am, do tell me why, but from my own experince I find this to be the way to neg-hit girls you wish to attract...not insult.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
ASF wisdom is that the best negs are delivered seriously. I would classify playful teasing as C&F.

Example:

The first thing I noticed about you are your eyes.

Her: Really? That's so cute...

Yeah they're kind of red and irritated, I think you should get more sleep. (perfectly seriously)

chronus

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think it was a pretty good neg-hit, but maybe a little overboard if you've never seen her before. i may be wrong, but i've always thought neg-hits should be a little lighter when you just met somebody, but even within a few minutes of getting to know her they could be a lot more powerful. anyone else agree?