"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

i cant stop - any advice and tips to cut the habit?

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2002
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
So it says that if you wank more than 5 times a week you are a third less likely to get prostate cancer. Is it just me or does that sound like a lot to be doing it?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
831
Reaction score
1
Location
East coast
Warning Masturbation can fucck you up

My diick has gotten desensitized, which means I can cuum now only using my hand.

When I get a BJ or fucck a chick I can't cuum.

I've been told not to wack for a few months or have sex to try to get the sensation back .

So don't over do it.
 

Ares

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Norway,
what is all this about???

I woold just lika to saya that I do not understanda what spanking monkeys and bananas has to do with heinensmeikken!!!(pronounced in a heavy scandinavian accent)
 
Top