Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can't get past the presentation

isai201

Reaction score
I have a very high confidence and I always approach women without fear and with confidence.

I have good opening phrases and when I talk to them they have a lot of fun but when I want to bequeath the connection part a month later the girl begins to show disinterest

They tell me they are in love with me at first but as time goes by they get bored when I try to hint

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your description is a little light but it sounds like you don’t know how to build and maintain momentum. Would you say that’s accurate?

Can you give us a more concrete description of events of a particular interaction that went bad?

isai201

Reaction score
For example, I was in a club with a woman, we danced, I talked to her, she gave me indicators of interest and then we went to the house of a friend of hers that we had just met.

At that time we got to know each other more deeply and the tension rose but she had to go fast so I accompanied her home, she asked me how old she was and she was 5 years older than me.

I was 23 and I was 18
After that she told me that she was more mature and has lived more experiences according to her and after that she stopped giving me indicators of interest

After that we were going to say goodbye, I tried to kiss her and I was rejected considering that I spent all the time making sexual advances all night before.

the next week I met her again and 2 men kissed in front of me
and she annoyed me in front of her friends, distrusting my manhood because of my age, making jokes about me all the time

isai201

Reaction score
on another occasion I danced with another woman the next day in a disco I approached her to talk to a friend who spoke to a friend of hers

while we talked everything was going well and we were having fun
She asked me to tell the friend to take her home and I jokingly told her that if she wanted she could pay us with sexual favors

I think that from that moment on, her level of interest dropped a bit since after I took her out to dance for the second time I was rejected and she was telling her friends that she wanted to go to a more exciting place

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your description is a little light but it sounds like you don’t know how to build and maintain momentum. Would you say that’s accurate?

Can you give us a more concrete description of events of a particular interaction that went bad?
I have this same problem but it’s only been a problem later in life, I didn’t have it when I was younger. Not sure how it developed.

isai201

Reaction score
Another example is that when I was talking to a woman with whom I had danced several times, I spoke to her and we talked but when I made insinuations, she began to respond with monosyllables and told me that she had a boyfriend, which seems a bit confusing to me since she had given me indicators of interest previously and that happens to me very often

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another example is that when I was talking to a woman with whom I had danced several times, I spoke to her and we talked but when I made insinuations, she began to respond with monosyllables and told me that she had a boyfriend, which seems a bit confusing to me since she had given me indicators of interest previously and that happens to me very often
You have to escalate on women from the beginning. How they react to that will tell you how interested they really are.

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found that girls in bars and clubs are more flakey and indecisive than others. Most of those situations don't last very long. I'm not sure if they're supposed to either.