"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

i can’t help

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
For the most part I look at women over the age of 30 as worthless especially if they have no kids.

You see I grew up in the deep south, where if a woman was good looking and over 25 with no man people wondered what the hell was wrong with her.

Now that I live in a big city all I see is career driven sluts that are scared to death of getting pregnant. I can’t stand these women. Some are hot, and I may **** them for a while...but eventfully the ******* in me comes out.

These entitled women are promiscuous sluts who have no problem with abortion. And fear commitment. Instant turn off. Ite funny actually my lack of respect for them seems to help me get laid quite easily with them.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
For the most part I look at women over the age of 30 as worthless especially if they have no kids.

You see I grew up in the deep south, where if a woman was good looking and over 25 with no man people wondered what the hell was wrong with her.

Now that I live in a big city all I see is career driven sluts that are scared to death of getting pregnant. I can’t stand these women. Some are hot, and I may **** them for a while...but eventfully the ******* in me comes out.

These entitled women are promiscuous sluts who have no problem with abortion. And fear commitment. Instant turn off. Ite funny actually my lack of respect for them seems to help me get laid quite easily with them.
Don’t respect anything you don’t feel like respecting.
 
Top