"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I asked a girl for her number today... heh, I guess this site has taught me something

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
She showed me her new cell phone and I said
"cool. What's your number?"
She said she wasn't sure what it was:) :) but I dont think that was an excuse. either way, it's weird how I didnt even think about it. it was just *see phone* *ask number*

just posting a sucess stry
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
no, it was a new cell phone, she claimed she didnt know the number yet

and she couldnt turn it on cuz we were in class. It's a possible scenario, but whether its an excuse or not, Im just happy I was able to ask for the number without a bunch of pvssy thoughts beforehand
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
So did you walk with her out of class, asking for the number then or did you just let it go?
 

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
i figured that would look desperate if I brought it back up

right away. if she has the interest, then she'll remember, imo.

I'll probably remind her once tomorrow, and if I stilldont get it, then I'll take that as a no
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top