Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I ask the advice of the gods of Don Juan

D

Da_Brown

Man, I came to site thinking this just some other crappy site that pretends to know ****. I read the first part of the DJ Bible and all I have to say is u guys a gods. I'm a guy that's used to chicks falling over for me but those girls never interested me and I don't stay long with them. Now I have a girl I'm completely into. This girl has me off my game so much it just not funny. :confused:

I havent' read all the bible and the other stuff yet but do u have them in a all in one package? I can't wait to try out some of the stuff I've already saw. But what should I do about this girl. She's really shy and really reserved. She's the type u could take home to ur mom, and ur mom would tell her not to waste her time with u. (I can be a conceited guy but this is really true)

She's like the girl that would submit to ur wills(not sexually) but she studies like crazy and now matter what her studies come first. i'm her first boyfriend and yet she's in the control. Or am I just being out of line with her. I tried to study with her but I don't want to scare her off or piss her off. Plus she's brown so that might not be what u guys normally deal with. My only idea so far was to get her to come to me. But I really like this chick and I completely refuse to screw up with her.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you're definitly dating a career minded type girl. And yes, they do keep their goals first, such as studying. In a way they are female Don Juans. The only thing you really have to do is give deep respect to them. A lil' neg hit here and there, SINCERE compliments, and romance goes a long way with this chick.

PS. They like to take things slowly so don't come on TOO strong.

oh and I'm not a god Don Juan so hey I'm just giving you sincere 2 cents of my knowledge.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Da_Brown
Man, I came to site thinking this just some other crappy site that pretends to know ****. I read the first part of the DJ Bible and all I have to say is u guys a gods.
:D

[I'm a guy that's used to chicks falling over for me but those girls never interested me and I don't stay long with them. Now I have a girl I'm completely into. This girl has me off my game so much it just not funny. :confused:
Well, let's find out the problem!

[I havent' read all the bible and the other stuff yet but do u have them in a all in one package? I can't wait to try out some of the stuff I've already saw. But what should I do about this girl. She's really shy and really reserved. She's the type u could take home to ur mom, and ur mom would tell her not to waste her time with u. (I can be a conceited guy but this is really true)

She's like the girl that would submit to ur wills(not sexually) but she studies like crazy and now matter what her studies come first. i'm her first boyfriend and yet she's in the control. Or am I just being out of line with her. I tried to study with her but I don't want to scare her off or piss her off. Plus she's brown so that might not be what u guys normally deal with. My only idea so far was to get her to come to me. But I really like this chick and I completely refuse to screw up with her. [/B]
She is brown? What does that have to do with how women think?

First: let her study all she needs, but make sure she doesn't put you off too often. Remember: you come first to yourself, but usually not to others. Be respectful to her needs but make sure you are important too. It seems like you are doing OK, you just worry too much about it. Calm down about it.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm not a "god," but I dont think youll mind my input:)

First thing I see your doing wrong, is your liking her too much. Your her first boyrfiren, and yet she is in control!? WTF? She is career minded, shy, reserved... What exactly do you like about her?

I think the fact that she is "hard to get" is probably contributing to your feelings. If i were you I would NEXT her, at least from how you described her so far. I would still be her friend, but I wouldn't date her.

I think her being "brown" (by which I assume you mean african-american? because we are all "brown") has to do with her mindset. She was probably raised different then you (im assuming your white?). She might look for different things in guys, and she might have a different goal in life.

I am Ukrainian, I'm pretty damn poor, my outlook on HighSchool isnt about getting laid, or going to parties. I AM worried about college. My parents sure as hell aren't going to pay for no 4year university. They might help pay for a 2yr Community College loan, but I'm on my own for the most part.

What are you looking for in a girl? Does she match? If so, then okay. You just go about and be yourself(your educated self, not the irrational paranoid egoistic freak self ;))

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would give you advice but the ego boost has really hit me now. I have no time to advise foolish mortals. Be Gone.