"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

I am now a believer...

theguy

New Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
37
I asked how I was doing with this chick in a post a couple days ago - I met her outside BWW, gave her my sweatshirt, then hit it off with her later using the C&F routine. First time using it too after abandoning the nice guy thing...

Today I find out from her friend that she likes me.

Praise DJ and David D, for now I believe! I've turned me aroudn from being a 0 to girls to getting girls.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Originally posted by AlexTheGreat
Congrats ! Now, don't fall back into the old routine ... :) :D
yes, even after you land her DONT fall back. i know from experience.
 

DJ follower

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
whats a C&F rountine?? can someone give me a link for a in depht info about. I cant search because of the 3 letter limit
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
type in ****y and funny. Then read the bible, oh wait its down :mad:

Well read the HS mini bible then :eek:
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
yep. some people swear by it.
 
Top