Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I already have her #...

Sina94

Don Juan
Reaction score
We're friends already (mostly cuz I listen to my head more than I listen to my ballz) so I already have her number. So when I'm ready to make my move what the hell am I suppose to do? I mean "wanna be my girlfriend?" is probably pretty close to the top of THE CHEEZIEST THINGS YOU COULD SAY! Somebody HELP ME!

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call. Ask out on a date. MAKE SURE she knows it's a date, and not a friend "get-together".

Simple. :)

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Ahhh... a classic case of over-analysis. Do as WUWD says. There's no need to worry about actually saying, "Will you go out with me?" Just listen to your balls and go on that date! (Remember the kino, conversation, mirroring, all that bull****. Just don't *think* about doing it. Just do it! Thinking is one of the worst things you can do on a date. Go with what you feel and assume that she's interested. It will become a self-fulfilling prophecy).

Just be careful with trying to date friends... it's hard as hell going from "just friends" to dating if she's seen you as just a friend for a long time.

Sina94

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK...so where exactly should we go? Is dinner a good idea for a first date...or something where we're actually doing something? I've been confident as hell....I just don't know where to go????

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
so where exactly should we go? Is dinner a good idea for a first date...or something where we're actually doing something?
anwhere except movies, dinner,etc...this routine has beaten to death already, not the usual stuff... find place which can be bit of public n then close to somewhere where u can get private :D u know wat i mean?
how about bowling, pool, trekking, picnic... depends upon ur place
WhoAmI

Sina94

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pool would be great...but the only places I know around here to play are bars...so that doesn't work. But there is this arcade type place with airhockey and stuff...and this roller coaster simulator I've been wanting to try...and there's plenty of room for two! It's a little ways away from where we live but it'd probably work. Whadya think? And that brings me to my next question. Driving? I'm not exactly old enough to drive so now what?