Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I almost set my "date" on fire!

The Sentinel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a whole bunch of us who all hago out Friends-style at our University coffee shop.
This one girl, I like her but a few friends say "watch her, shes a bit psycho ive heard".
Okay gossip, fine.
One Friday after uni, a group of us guys gals all went to the cinema, Im only getting to know her but she goes along.
Eventually its just me, my mate, and her who go to the pub.
She asks me for my number maybe three times in a few days, and says "what a shame u dont have a mobile". She doesnt offer her no, but when I say "hey, u should give me yours" she readily went to accept! I was pleased, but my friend came back from the bar and to avoid gossip we didnt exchange number.

Next day I bump into her in uni, we agree to go into town together the Saturday night. At the pub, my mate turns up again - same three people as last time. We get drunk. We start messing around, lighting matches in the ashtray. She gets a fright by a sudden ignition of a match in the tray, and drops a lit match on her jeans, which went out, but all three of us panicked!
The stewards then asked us to leave. Damn! Embarrassed, it was taxis home alone - quick.
I called her next day to say I hope she wasnt angry she says its ok. She was with her freind in a coffee shop, she invites me along but I instead offered to meet her and her friend at a different coffee shop a bit later.
I wait half hour past that time and she shows up - alone.
Then we go pick up her other pal, all go for a meal, then both girls go back to her flat for their girly night in and I go off to meet a friend for a coffee. (Damn, love coffee).

Anyway, she said to me to keep in touch, give her a call sometime before we said our goodbyes. You see university has ended now, all our big group of friends are in the last days of uni and have probably finished by the time you read this.
Question. Do I call her again?

Shes said the following things to me at various points

- "what do you think of marriage"

- showing me her silver watch "you can get me a matching ring!"

- She said she dreamt last night about holding her future baby daughter

- In the pub ishe says I have a "nice smile"right in front of my mate!

- She said she thinks shell end up with a younger man, shes 34 im 22.

Okay people analysis please. Sorry about the length, what does everybody think?

ColdNight

Don Juan
Reaction score
34? Her clock has been ticking recently. She wants big strong young man to give her children quickly (after 35, the birth defect rate goes shooting up).

I'd run. Quickly.

The Sentinel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now for the full story.

She lives in a flat with some foreign guy. She studies at a desk, he comes in and starts eating his dinner at the desk.

Hmm bit of a inconsiderated guy, huh?

She went to the police - and this has happened more than once.

She complains constantly. She constantly talks about her ex boyfriends around me. She makes remarks about guys in the street "oooh,, hes so cute" then minutes later she says "nah actually, hes got a funny nose, yeeuchh ugly".

She asked me to go to the theatre with her to watch a play. Not my scene, but hey im with the cute woman, right! So we go in to get tickets, but there are only 2 seats together waay up in the balconies, and she doesnt like heights so she says "okay never mind then" and we leave, even though she was sooo enthusiastic about going to see the play.

Later that night guess what she says. "Aww I wish I had went to the play, you should have just convinced me Sentinel"!
Aaargghhh!

I arranged to meet her at 5pm for a coffee, thinking she was bringing her freind. She shows up at 6pm, alone!

Everyone in or social group dislikes her!
(except me).

She always whines about how much stress shes under.

She constantly asks people to carry out her tasks. For example, if shes typing an essay and she reaches a bit she cant do, she asks ANYONE to do it for her "oooh im a girly i dont know how to do it! panic!"

Is she nuts? High maintenance?

Every single word Ive said about her is 100% true!

What do you all think now?

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Sentinel
Now for the full story.

She lives in a flat with some foreign guy. She studies at a desk, he comes in and starts eating his dinner at the desk.

Hmm bit of a inconsiderated guy, huh?

She went to the police - and this has happened more than once.

Dude... What did the police say? Did they arrest him for eating dinner at her desk!!

Ok, Seriously... She's nuts. Or at least two steps away from nuts.

NEEEEXT!

-- Zero-

The Sentinel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno what the police said. Probably "calm down, go home, think about it later, see ya"

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cougar! You better run...you'll be married inside of 3 months if you don't.

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be in a similar situation. The girl I was dating ended up dumping me. I also know people like the one you are describing, and here's my take on people like that.

If they whine a lot, I'm talking at least once every day...run

If nobody likes them except you in your group, chances are she's only hanging around to spend time with you...run

If they're always trying to get others to do their work for them, when you know they're perfectly capable of doing it themselves...run

If they fail to take responsibility for their own mistakes (i.e. you should have convinced me to stay..)...run

In conclusion RUN, run away as fast as you can, there are plenty more emotionally stable women out there, find one of those.

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never get intrested in a woman who has got more problems than you do.
WhoAmI

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's a no brainer.....

I say it's your call, though...How hot is she?..lol

:cool: