Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I’ve Had Enough Of This Crap!!!! Afc's And Dj's Must Read!!!

Jay83

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT'S GOIN ON FELLAS,

After seeing this horrible tragedy which has occur, I’ve been thinking a lot lately. Thinking about Different things and also how lucky we are as human beings and Americans. Let me put it to you like this. WE HAVE MUCH BIGGER PROBLEMS THAN WORRYING ABOUT GIRLS. Let me explain. SEPT. 11th, The Shuttle Columbia, War with IRAQ!! We don’t know when the next terrorist attack will be. It could be a month, a year, 5 years. Life is too short to be worrying about a girl not thinking your cool or how she might reject you. Who cares!!!! We have much bigger things to worry about than some techniques that might work on a girl. We are so lucky to be living in America. Yea, we have alot of crime, violence, hate, and racism. But this is still by far one of the best places to live. There’s kids in Bosnia that have no hope at all. They don’t know where their next meal is coming from, they’re sick, and they are dying. DO YOU THINK THEY’RE STRESSED OUT ABOUT NOT HAVING ENOUGH GUTS TO TALK TO A GIRL!!! There are so many people who would kill to trade places with us and live in America.

There are people in different parts of the world that wake up not knowing if they survive the day. You have the chance of being anything you want in this country. Not all countries have the pleasure of saying that. Life is so precious. You just don’t know when it’s your time to go. Live life to your fullest! And another thing, all you AFC’s need to seriously ask yourself this question: “What is holding me back from talking to that girl?”. Seriously think about that question!!! Of course the typical answer is “Well, I’m might get rejected” or “She might not be interested”. OH!! Poor baby. She might say no(sobbing). SO WHAT!!!!!! AT LEAST YOU’LL KNOW SHE’S NOT INTERESTED!!!! If you really, really, really think about it, it’s such a stupid reason. THEY ARE JUST GIRLS!!!!! GIRLS!!!!! ARE YOU AFRAID THEY MIGHT BEAT UP FOR TALKING TO THEM!! Next time you see that girl that you are just so afraid to talk to, ask yourself “why am I scared?”. She is a human being. I want an AFC to write me a post explaining why you should be afraid to ask a girl for her number. If you can give me any GOOD reason that you should hesitate or even keep yourself from talking to any girl you want to get with(Excluding she has a boyfriend) I‘ll shut up. You really can’t.

Being a man is doing things you might not want to do. That’s where courage comes in. Are you scared? Yes you’re scared!! But you do it anyway because you know you have to. THAT’S WHAT HAVING COURAGE IS ABOUT!! How do you expect to be a good husband , father, or boyfriend if you don’t even have the courage to talk to a girl. Think about it, what if you’re family is having problems and your Dad, Mom, uncle or who ever is the head of the house says “I don’t know what to do, I’m scared, I’m going in my room to go Jack off now”. How do you expect to stand up for your girl friend if you can’t even get enough guts to talk to her. NOW I’m not saying fear is bad, in fact a little fear is actually good. Many of today’s top entertainers, athletes, dare devils, and soldiers will tell you that they still get nervous before they go out and perform. They know how to control the fear to help them perform better. Even if your “SHY”, there is nothing wrong with being shy. I think a little shyness is good because in a way it keeps you humble in my opinion.

Like I said as long as you can control your shyness. Don’t get to the point where fear, shyness, and Second guessing yourself are your whole life. You could choose that path but why live in a life of fear and anxiety. ONE MORE THING!!! I’m so sick and tired of these AFC’S saying “Gosh, I just can’t approach girls, what’s wrong with me?”. Deep inside all you AFC’s you know dang well you can approach her. But when the time comes you nut up!! You’re not motivated.

If I told all you guys that for every number you got or even girl you talked to I would give you a million dollars. I GUARANTEE ALL OF YOU WOULD COME BACK WITH AT LEAST 15 NUMBERS!!! You wouldn’t care if you got rejected then, would you. So why do you care now? QUIT BEING WIMPS!!! THE ONLY PROBLEMS I WANT TO HEAR ON THIS POST IS “HEY GUYS, I GOT GIRLS FIGHTING OVER ME, WHAT SHALL I DO!!” Life is too short to be worried about some insecure females when we got bigger things to worry about!!!! That’s all I have to say, and remember how lucky you are to be alive, and to be an American.

ALRIGHT!!! I’ve calmed down now. Sorry I had to go DR. Phil on you guys. But I had to get that off my chest. Man, this is by far the longest post I’ve ever written.

WHOO!! I’m hungry, I’m going to POPEYES.

LATER GUYS,

JAY 83

LET ME KNOW ANY OF YOUR COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS.

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would give you a million dollars. I GUARANTEE ALL OF YOU WOULD COME BACK WITH AT LEAST 15 NUMBERS!!! You wouldn’t care if you got rejected then, would you.
Actually, I would. I'd be like -- 'C'mon, go out with me dammit! I want the money! Look, I'll give you 50 thou for you number how's that sound?'

- Maurizio

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok a couple things are needed to be made clear here.

first of all this board is gettin too crammed up with just...the...dumbest...and...useless posts! guys out there with "problems" like:

"i saw here smile at me today, WHAT SHOULD I DO?! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?"
---smile back, it means shes interested in you. go talk to her!

"theres something wrong with me, i cant talk to girls!"
---yes there is something wrong with you

"how do you ask a girl out?"
---ask her out

There are just too many "what to do..." posts out there. guys, cmon now, this board is NOT your life. i admit, i used to be like you, read every little post here, learn and absorb. then i got off the site for a couple months and just applied what i had taken from the site and man did i learn a lot. simply coming here and posting your questions wont help you learn, its the act of goin out there and experimenting, fVcking up and learning.

so cmon men, nuff with the what to do's, how to do's, and what should i do's. the only thing you SHOULD do is learn from real life, tangible expierences and not cyber stories. yet again, i dunno how many fricken times this has been said...."read the bible"....well, read the bible

ok jay83, there are hundreds of other massive problems that are worth worrying over than just girls, but you should also not worry about things that YOU can not control. yes, ppl everywhere wish that they were living in america and like us, but that is them. it IS important to keep in mind that you are give soooo many opportunities in america, but YOU must utilize these opportunities to make the most out of america to compensate for the billions out there dreaming about being an american.

damn jay, u went thru so many topics in one post i dont know what to say next...

so ill reply later

these are just my thoughts and i dont mean to offend anyone, if there are those out there that for some reason feel offended.

payce,
wu

Jay83

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok jay83, there are hundreds of other massive problems that are worth worrying over than just girls, but you should also not worry about things that YOU can not control.

I agree!!

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS POST IF FU*KING RIGHT!!! WHY THE H*LL DO WE DON JUANS WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT ONE GIRL OR GIRLS? SHOULDN'T IT BE THE OTHER F*CKING WAY AROUND???????? I GIVE CREDIT TO Jay83 YOU'VE GOT MY PROPS!

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay83
There’s kids in Bosnia that have no hope at all. They don’t know where their next meal is coming from, they’re sick, and they are dying. DO YOU THINK THEY’RE STRESSED OUT ABOUT NOT HAVING ENOUGH GUTS TO TALK TO A GIRL!!!
Hi. My parents are from Bosnia. I lived there for a while... It's not that bad. I mean, Bosnia's in fvcking Europe, and it's well-off to becoming a member of European Union. And the rate of homeless folks is smaller than that of the U.S., so stop using Bosnia whenever you feel like making a point. Somalia's much better for that purpose; actually there's hunger and poverty everywhere on the planet, even in our own backyard. And once again: THERE'S NO FVCKING WAR IN BOSNIA ANYMORE! It ended eight years ago, and that's a hell of a lot of time.
I have friends there and they share the same problems we do when it comes to girls...(Not that I have any, anyway :D) Actually, I think the ratio of AFCs compared to DJs is almost the same as there is in the USA.
Other than that, you made an excellent point.
Cheers.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We worry about it because we can't- not worry about it. A basic need is to produce offspring, and if we miss out our genes don't get passed on. It's a primal need.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good post- I agree there are some ppl who rele should get out there and put what they learn ito practice.

However, this is still a forum for talking about advice with dating, sex and love-lives- not a discussion on if we should be worried about other things. Hey, I know I didn't sign up to mostly talk about that kinda stuff.

U do still make a good point tho :)

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't agree with some of ur post, but good ideas were there..

first-the space shuttle, how do u know it was a Terrorist act? its most likley not buddy, so don't make **** up...

dont get me wrong tho, some of your post was good...this board is really going crazy, i used to post daily, i cant even stand some of the stuff here anymore...i dont see why these new kids post these stupid questions over and over, look in the damn bible, read the articles from the home page of sosuave.com or RUN A SEARCH!! or just THINK about how stupid you sound when you post these damn things...

But, this board was made for questions that were not answered in the bible/articles, and new tips/ideas and debates on good things/bad things, this board is not for 14 year old geeks with NO game tryin to get a nut :p (they should read ALL of the articles/hall of fame/quick tips before posting)

but yeah, most of yall need to grow some balls and learn to talk to girls....

im out 1