Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hyper chase beta mode

Glassguy

Reaction score
First off, I coined the saying but feel free to use it. AMS should be using it on the reg soon lol.

So you got dumped......you got flaked on........she wants a divorce........she canceled.....she ghosted you........

What does the beta male do? He goes into Hyper Chase Beta Mode (patent pending). He does the following:

1.) Promises to change
2.) Do whatever to make it work
3.) Buys flowers, chocolates, etc
4.) Blows her phone up
5.) Gets extremely needy/jealous/clingy

If you were in her shoes and the roles were reversed, what would YOU think about YOU? All you are doing is reconfirming her decision to dump you (that was made long before she told you btw).

What should you do?

1.) You are you. No need to change for someone to be with you. Go find new chicks
2.) AGREE with her and tell her that you havent been feeling it for a while either and its best to go separate ways.
3.) Dont buy her shyte
4.) Do not text her at all. Anything she sends you is to only see if you are still on the hook and its for her validation purposes only.
5.) Learn from your mistakes and do not repeat them with the new women that come into your life.

You can bet that any woman with good value has another dude (at least one) lined up when she drops the break up bomb on you.

You need to move on and be done with the canvas that is already tainted. Go find new canvases to leave your mark on.

The mindset that you guys trying to get back with someone who dumped you in the first place comes from scarcity (Oh I can never find someone like her) and it also comes from a poor mindset of not thinking you can find someone better than her. Why would you want to get back with someone who dumped you? How could you ever respect or trust her again?

Its always the same song and dance. Whether it be a break up, ghosting, flake, etc. There is ALWAYS another dude in the picture and the guys on here deny that but find out weeks later when they are "in a relationship" on facebook, snap pics of them with their new man, etc.

You dudes need to swallow this blue pill. You need to realize that ALL women can be this way and they will ALL be this way after they dump you.

Loss of attraction = loss of respect
Loss of respect = she cant be with you anymore

That loss of respect will NOT go away just because she dumped you and just because you went NC.

Move on. Trust me a 3 or 4 chick rotation is MUCH easier and better than dealing with ONE flaky chick or a chick that doesnt respect you anymore.

Cold. Hard. Truth.

deaderinred

Don Juan
Reaction score
More or less true, but sometimes a dude DOES need to change. I understand just be you and you'll find someone who likes you how you are, but majority of such cases are guys who are actually do need work and improvement, and not just for that one chick specifically, but in general and for their own good.

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty much spot on. This is more geared toward everything minus marriage and long Ltr’s. It’s also geared toward people who just got dumped to to their partners lack of interest. In my situation I was married for 6 years, I caused the divorce for because I became selfish and bored and made an unethical choice to be unfaithful. Yes I know it always takes two. She hates my guts after 2 years the same way she did the day she found out. It’s funny that you say Women have to have other guys lined up before they break up/divorce you. Sometimes certain actions just aren’t tolerated. Of course there’s a lot more to the story but I lost her respect.
I’ve cut off a woman without having any options lined up, not all
People need that.

Everything else was a great read!

Glassguy

Reaction score
@markfromeurope

Serious question so please answer:

Why would your net worth determine what you want from a woman, what you expect from a woman and what you will allow from a woman?

My current rotation in no particular order:

1.) Nurse practitioner- making $120k
2.) Business owner- no idea what she makes but she does fine for herself
3.) BSRN- makes close to $70k?
4.) Teacher with a masters- At the most making $60k.

At no point do I want their money nor are the digging for mine. We go out, have a good time. Sometimes I let them pay. Sometimes I pay. We dont always go out and spend money. Sometimes they come over to my place, sometimes I go to theirs.

Why is that different than being in a LTR and seeing the same chick 4 evenings a week? You arent going to spend money on someone you have dated for 6 months or a year? No dinners? No drink dates?

Hell its probably a lot cheaper with a rotation. I am not taking these women on vacations, trips, shopping, etc. Your GF will definitely be expecting that you do that for her.

I dont deal with the nagging that a LTR GF will start doing over time. If I want to play golf, I play golf. If I want to go on a fishing trip, I go. I dont have to explain why to my rotation. I still see them on a regular basis. I get what I want, they get what they want. There are no underlying expectations on my end concerning my rotation. The only issue that comes up is if they start being unavailable.
a)Comfortably date 1 chick with full management of her B/S
Why? Manage her BS? I understand that women will be women but I am not managing any woman's BS. The door they came in from is the same door they can leave from.

b)Dating 2 chicks more casually
Much better idea

Dating 3 and more would probably hit my wallet
So will a LTR. Wait till you get suckered into a $10-$15k engagement ring. The grand finale is when she takes half your assets in a divorce. Those fireworks are expensive.

No thanks.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
First off, I coined the saying but feel free to use it. AMS should be using it on the reg soon lol.

So you got dumped......you got flaked on........she wants a divorce........she canceled.....she ghosted you........

What does the beta male do? He goes into Hyper Chase Beta Mode (patent pending). He does the following:

1.) Promises to change
2.) Do whatever to make it work
3.) Buys flowers, chocolates, etc
4.) Blows her phone up
5.) Gets extremely needy/jealous/clingy

If you were in her shoes and the roles were reversed, what would YOU think about YOU? All you are doing is reconfirming her decision to dump you (that was made long before she told you btw).

What should you do?

1.) You are you. No need to change for someone to be with you. Go find new chicks
2.) AGREE with her and tell her that you havent been feeling it for a while either and its best to go separate ways.
3.) Dont buy her shyte
4.) Do not text her at all. Anything she sends you is to only see if you are still on the hook and its for her validation purposes only.
5.) Learn from your mistakes and do not repeat them with the new women that come into your life.

You can bet that any woman with good value has another dude (at least one) lined up when she drops the break up bomb on you.

You need to move on and be done with the canvas that is already tainted. Go find new canvases to leave your mark on.

The mindset that you guys trying to get back with someone who dumped you in the first place comes from scarcity (Oh I can never find someone like her) and it also comes from a poor mindset of not thinking you can find someone better than her. Why would you want to get back with someone who dumped you? How could you ever respect or trust her again?

Its always the same song and dance. Whether it be a break up, ghosting, flake, etc. There is ALWAYS another dude in the picture and the guys on here deny that but find out weeks later when they are "in a relationship" on facebook, snap pics of them with their new man, etc.

You dudes need to swallow this blue pill. You need to realize that ALL women can be this way and they will ALL be this way after they dump you.

Loss of attraction = loss of respect
Loss of respect = she cant be with you anymore

That loss of respect will NOT go away just because she dumped you and just because you went NC.

Move on. Trust me a 3 or 4 chick rotation is MUCH easier and better than dealing with ONE flaky chick or a chick that doesnt respect you anymore.

Cold. Hard. Truth.
AMS would say to take them back and make them suck a whole lotta **** and lick your a-s-s-hole; then keep them on as a low level side piece.

I never did 1 - 5, though I did send a text the next day, I missed her (several years ago, I was in a low place) because she wanted a brake, but I said no, it's not fair to me for that, and wished her well. That was the last I heard of her and that was prob. the most pathetic thing I've done with an ex. Then again, since then, I've never fell head over heals for a lady. I chalk it up as a learning experience. I do miss her tits though.. :(

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What about guys with lower amount of assets?

Let's say I have mortgage on my apartment + older but nice looking car.

I'm paying mortgage, still investing a bit into myself, need to pay bills etc.

It leaves me with amount of money and time that allows me to:
a)Comfortably date 1 chick with full management of her B/S
b)Dating 2 chicks more casually

Dating 3 and more would probably hit my wallet - also, I want to have children eventually. Can spinning plates be better than classic LTR with just one woman. What about her trust issues (one of them will eventually find out and I doubt any high quality woman would accept rotation openly) - keeping someone in line and rotation/spinning plates are two different things.
Need to work on management of your finances and your budget. Keep things cheap, but the experiences plentiful. This past weekend, we cooked at my place then explored an abandoned mansion in upstate NY Dutchess County (near the CT border). She was mesmerized. Total cost with food for two days and the experience = maybe $25 bucks.

Glassguy

Reaction score
More or less true, but sometimes a dude DOES need to change. I understand just be you and you'll find someone who likes you how you are, but majority of such cases are guys who are actually do need work and improvement, and not just for that one chick specifically, but in general and for their own good.
Let me address this because its a good point:

You should ALWAYS be changing. Hitting the gym, finding new friends, picking up a new hobby, etc. You should be changing in regards to improving yourself. Dating, finance, health, etc.

The difference is that you are doing it for you and not some chick that lost interest in you for whatever reason.

The minute you change from who you were in order to attempt to RE-ATTRACT her, your value goes to ZILCH in her eyes.