Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hurting a girl? Helping yourself?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, there is this girl that I want. Me and her have been through alot and I finally figured out that she wants to see me alot more before she falls for me her interest level in me is around 65%. But I just read a post on this site about getting a girlfriend. I mean there is a girl that wants me. If I go out with her would that help me at all (considering the fact that her interest level is 65%) I can choose to go out with the girl that wants me for a brief amount of time and I'm not so sure if that'll attract her, or make me look like a dude who dates girls and separates in like a week???

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just date the one with 65% level. She might be really unhappy that you decided to pick someone else (although she may not show it) She will find is suspicious that you broke up after a week to be with her.

Just ask her out now.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey WUWD, you are right. I should date the 65% girl. But it is to hard to explain what has happened she has told me she liked me about two months ago. Even after I knew this, I ruined it by messing up my timing (by that time her interest level in me was 92%). Now she got rejected by another guy who asked her out 5 times!! It's confusing to see how she can like a guy that asked her out 5 times before, for her to become his g/f???? Now, after a month of that she still seemed to be depressed by that situation although I did have few dates with her where EVERYTHING went right I even had EXTREME Kino in it ( I MEAN SHE EVEN SAID SHE WAS PLANNING TO HAVE SEX WITH ME. WTH DOES SHE WANT ME TO DO MORE FOR HER TO GO OUT WITH ME?) .... all that seems like it didn't do anything because right after I part from her she turns really flaky and get depressed again. I fully understand that actions speak louder then words, and in my situation actions DO speak LOUDER then words, but shouldn't that bring her interest level in me a little higher???

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You bring a good point, and it would, but its too risky.

I wouldn't.