Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hungary's PM bans gender study at colleges saying 'people are born either male or female'

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran some game on a cute college redhead a year ago. Things were going swimmingly until she mentioned she was going for a full blown Doctorate in Environmental studies and hated Trump.

I asked her if she had even read the Paris Accord and she no joke tried to argue that even though all onus was on the US to pay money and transfer technology that it was "fair". She said this with a straight face.

Moreover, she even spoke about how India was incredibly advanced until the English arrived and plundered it. She really passionately believed this from "that thur book learnin" Bible reveres so much.

It's too bad it is all SJW religious "learning" now, because they are bereft of critical thinking and facts.

I asked the SJW.....

Me: If India was so advanced, then why weren't they the one's capable of sailing around the world?

Her: <blank stare with mouth agape>

Me: Better go get your money back <walks away with drink>
You couldn't resist, could you? Lol. You might have laid her with a MAGA hat on and taken a pic. :)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not exactly, but there is a strong correlation. When is the last time Trump had a rally at a university? Never, would be my guess, nor will it ever happen. Educated people are the enemy of hate mongers.
He wouldn't be allowed based on today's standards of banning anyone with a different opinion from speaking. Except Ahmadinejad at Columbia. He's not a hate monger? Still, they let him speak. Good on them in my opinion, but that level of tolerance doesn't extend to some American politicians.

There is a correlation between education and intelligence, sure. There is also a correlation between education and wealth. In the US especially, a lot of doors are closed to intelligent people of meager means. A lot of these campuses protesting Trump are stocked with people with the means to have the time to complain, rather than study.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, like the way they shout "Fake News!" at anything that makes them look bad, as well as weave ridiculously improbable conspiracy theories.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And wikileaks would never, ever have tweaked any of those stolen emails just a tiny bit as fodder to encourage conspiracy theorists.

R

Ranger

Not exactly, but there is a strong correlation. When is the last time Trump had a rally at a university? Never, would be my guess, nor will it ever happen. Educated people are the enemy of hate mongers.
I haven’t been hearing any hate from the right. In fact, I’m a libertarian so calling the right hate mongers is like thinking the left is compassionate. Both are not true.
I would hate to be on the side of the feminists. Just saying.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven’t been hearing any hate from the right.
So dispatching the military with orders to shoot migrant assylum seekers, which by the way is illegal on multiple levels and against the wishes of the Pentagon, was an act of love? The real reason those "foreign invaders" are caravanning here is that they can apply for assylum, get a temporary work permit, and then pick your lettuce for two years or so until their case gets reviewed, and they in all likelihood get denied and deported. They expect that to happen, but they get to go home with a tiny bit of money after working at miserable slave labor jobs that Americans would never touch. And these are the people we are openly threatening to murder...out of love, right?

R

Ranger

So dispatching the military with orders to shoot migrant assylum seekers, which by the way is illegal on multiple levels and against the wishes of the Pentagon, was an act of love? The real reason those "foreign invaders" are caravanning here is that they can apply for assylum, get a temporary work permit, and then pick your lettuce for two years or so until their case gets reviewed, and they in all likelihood get denied and deported. They expect that to happen, but they get to go home with a tiny bit of money after working at miserable slave labor jobs that Americans would never touch. And these are the people we are openly threatening to murder...out of love, right?
Pot calling kettle black. I noticed that you didn’t refute your aliegence to feminism. Nice.
I do not debate leftist/communists.
You’re dumb as a post. Lmao

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Them immagrunts is comin fer our white women! I say we nuke'em!
The caravan coming to the US is 80 % men.They do desire white women as they are by far the hottest women on earth.I am an IMPERIALIST (not a Republican or Democrat) sadly there are very few Imperialists left these days.The Roman Empire was Imperialist and they ruled the Earth for over 1000 years...I believe the US should dominate the whole entire world and make them slaves.....GO IMPERIALISM..

Last edited:
U

user43770

She called the cops on an illegally-parked car? While any PC hysteria that ensued afterward is ridiculous, it also speaks volumes about how pathetic people are today. You have to be some kind of snowflake not to try to work out a problem like that on your own. (I haven't read the story though.)

As for the university thing. Here's a solution: Don't go there. I don't know about Hungary, but there are plenty of schools in the US that don't offer those courses. Or, just don't take the classes. Nobody is forcing anybody to enroll in b.s. classes.

If you're a hiring manager, don't hire people who aren't qualified. Simple solution that doesn't require a parliament and won't turn these snowflakes into martyrs. If you're a parent and don't want to pay for your kid's lousy education, then don't unless they change their enrollment.

Running to government for protection from scary ideas, on the other hand, that sounds familiar. A page from the feminist/leftist playbook. It's a nice stand and all, but it's not going to stop the marketplace from functioning.

What you all are saying about lack of free speech on campus is an entirely different matter, one that sucks, but again, the only way to fix it is to make the right choices.
I believe she called the "parking authority" on a car that was parked in the crosswalk. And this was in Oregon, if I'm not mistaken, where they don't mess around about bike paths.

Ultimately, it goes to show how the media makes every attempt to give blacks a pass. e.g. Don Lemon says that White Males are the biggest threat to America. That motherfvcker obviously hasn't been to Chicago, or Baltimore. Hasn't been to Tallahassee either, because we're surprisingly one of the most violent cities in America. We regularly have shootings; had one on Sunday and one yesterday. Black on black, though, so it doesn't make the news.

The reason I responded to you was because you said we should argue with science, i.e. facts. The point I was trying to make was that science, i.e. facts, will get you fired at most universities. I keep up with the news through the internet. Leftists leave no room for intercourse. Either get on board, or get rolled over.

Thankfully, many men are wising up to the fact that they don't need a college degree to be successful. If they're somewhat intelligent and don't mind real work, there's plenty of money to be made in the trades. If they want an education, they should take the initiative and read about what they have an interest in.

There are plenty of people with useless degrees, but there are also plenty of people with "valuable degrees" that have not, and will not ever work in their chosen field. Just look at @Bible_Belt. While I'm on it, what happened to him? I used to love his posts, but lately it's like he's just trying to troll.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user43770

What is amazing is that Don Lemon can make "hateful" remarks about White Men with dubious data, but that ads showing illegals laughing about killing Sheriffs (and sad he could only kill two) are banned.

These people are extreme hypocrites in the desire to blame, hate and kill whitey. But too many are too stupid to connect the dots and have no idea the fate they are leaving their sons and daughters to.
Right. Our future generations are pretty much fvcked.

The U.S. has become a welfare state. You can be a welfare state and still thrive, but for that to happen, you need strict border control.

You can't let every sorry fvck from <insert 3rd world country> in to partake in the gibs.

White people are going to run out of money to give away, eventually.

U

user43770

When the gibs end, the riots begin....

It is no coincidence when literally everything pushed is to the detriment of white men. Their intentions are clear.
I've been involved with the hurricane clean-up here. We're talking 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. MEN fixing power lines, removing trees etc. I have yet to see a woman out here. Only a couple of minorities. And white men are the problem? Lmao

Whenever a storm hits, they're happy to see white men; in good times, they call us the patriarchy.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just look at @Bible_Belt. While I'm on it, what happened to him? I used to love his posts, but lately it's like he's just trying to troll.
Oh the whiteys! Mah poor poor whitey brothas! What has a happened to our masta race? We is so supreme, but the darkies keep tryn to keep us down!!! Whit powa! Whit powa!

U

user43770

Oh the whiteys! Mah poor poor whitey brothas! What has a happened to our masta race? We is so supreme, but the darkies keep tryn to keep us down!!! Whit powa! Whit powa!
Well, at least you made it easy for me.

I'm glad I don't live in Illinois. I mean, I always assumed there were a bunch of pillow biters up that way, but BB is just the proof I needed.

Is that self-imposed poverty not working out so good for ya? Now you want more handouts from the producers in society? Am I close?

How about you go get in an octagon somewhere and earn your money?

U

user43770

Trump has put tariffs in place that are meant to bring jobs back to smallville. Do you not see this? Do you intentionally ignore it?