Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Human Nature

anakin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Human nature dictates the survival of the fittest. It is befitting that the strong rise up over the weak. The main theme of this post focuses on one aspect of human nature: power and dominance over those who, for some reason or another are predisposed to behave like your pet - those hanging around you all the time (this refers especially to women).

To get one thing straight from the beginning, if we can have anything we want, at any time we want, day or night, we can satisfy ourselves to our hearts content. If there is a woman who is continuously after you, calling you every day and always being there for you, soon enough you will begin to look "through" her and perhaps look for someone "better". That person will in time become boring. Do you want a girl who has no life except hanging around you all the time? No!

Soon enough, when you find yourself in such a position over a woman, you will find that you can do much to take advantage of such situations, and frankly it is quite shocking. You may get her to do things for you as you feel 'in control'. Why do I mention this from the guys point of view you may ask? I hope that this is easier to understand, as this is the way the so-called 'nice guy' behaves in the way he deals with women.

Through my observations, I have found this to not only be the number one turn off, but also something that we may instinctively do, especially if we like a girl. Why is that? When we like a girl, it arouses feelings of compassion and that word love. We are programmed to think that women are the weak. Liking another person can make you vulnerable. It is this part that I do not like!

Have you noticed that the harder you try to win someones attention through by being continuously after them, that the person looks straight through them? This is not only important as far as everyday women are concerned, but what I have seen to be the general case.

To summarise: being there all the time with a girl means:

1. She will become bored by you.
2. If this happens long enough (varies on the kind of girl you are with) the worst case scenario is that human nature takes over and she will take advantage of this.

Honestly and sincere guys who behave like to please the girl ends up getting flushed down the toilet. DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE USED!! Luckily I am not speaking from experience, but can empathise with an older guy I knew.

One guy I came to know is married and divorced three times. He is the nicest guy I know. I have always noticed how he paid too much attention to the women he has been with. He has treated them like queens providing everything they could wish for. After a few years they left him for other men. Ouch! Seeing a guy, the way he was living… few would have imagined me taking advantage…but there came a day where I took his car for a spin when he wasn't home, to see a friend of mine (and a good car it was too!) Why did I do that? When a person has little fear of repercussions, inevitably, they can behave and go as far as they like. You have little respect for such people. You have little or no FEAR. When women have no fear, in their relationships, they become reckless and slowly, slowly, the inch you gave way over earlier descends into a mile. I do not mean scaring them, but to let them know who is the boss.

The reason I am writing this is that t is widely stated and an accepted practice that "nice guys finish last". I admit today that I am nice guy, but luckily have not allowed myself to get into any intimate relationship (I'm 22) because I have been too picky about women (maybe too picky!) and have seen too many women walk over the men. I am new to the board, but have found I have been subconsciously curbing my desire in all my dealings with women because of this, while still being a 'nice guy'.

Of course, this does not mean to go to the other extreme having burnt you fingers the first few times and behave like a total w***er. As Pook put so eloquently in his post, "you are the prize…you are the catch…respect yourself". If she does not respect you, deal with this quickly otherwise it is time to move on.

Otherwise human nature, being what it is will take over.

Anakin

"purge your introverted nature and take a stand for what you believe in"