Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

http://i-will-be-banned-if-i-continue-this-crap.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What have you guys heard about the whole freeipods thing run by Gratis Network . I had been dismissing it as a scam until one of my friends just got his in the mail so I did some research on it and it appears to be valid. Didn't know what you guys thought about it / experierced with it.

http://i-will-be-banned-if-i-continue-this-crap.com

PM me if you want to trade referals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god ****ing damnit. where does all these retards come from??? this is like the @$!#$!@$$!#!$ thread we've had about this ****.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anything with the ipod name on it is a piece of sh1t, much less an ipod with no screen

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not the point, even if you hate apple and/or ipods, it's still worth money and can be sold on ebay or something, plus the same company offers regular ipods, ipodmini, minimacs, and photoipods (AverageFC you'd like them, they have screens, and color ones too!)

My question is about it's validity. I only know 2 people who have completed it and both recieved their ipods, I just curious and to whether or not you guys had the same success with it.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skinnydart
My question is about it's validity. I only know 2 people who have completed it and both recieved their ipods, I just curious and to whether or not you guys had the same success with it.
No, you wanted people to click the link and fill out the form, providing you with referrals. Why else would you have the link show 'freeipodshuffle.com' but actually link over to freeipodshuffle.com/referral ID = 28389234 (or whatever the number is). By the way, these types of threads are not expressly forbidden on this forum. Continue in this vein and more serious disciplinary action than simply closing the thread and warning you about continuing will be taken. By the way, the link has been edited to eliminate any referrals being garnished from the clicking of it. Thank you for your time; closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.