Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HS DJ Pickup Challenge - Day One Scores

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since I'm in the UK (we're +- 6 hours ahead of the States) and I won't be going out again (work work work) I guess it's end of Day One for me. Counting up the scores:

Day One:
Numbers Gained = 2
Rejections = 0
Bonuses = 0
----------------------------
Total Points for Day One = 6

Pretty good for today although this week is the worst week to do the challenge due to all this coursework that needs to be done.

Remember people this isn't a bloody competition against each other - it's a sort of encouragement challenge - congratulating you if you do well or encouraging and advising if you don't do so well.

What score did YOU get?

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal goal is to get a number each day for the whole week.

Today I got 1 number and no rejections.

1 number= 3 points

She was a Very interesting girl. I learned from a classmate that she might have engaged in lesbian activity. When I approached the chick, I macked her and then casually mentioned it. She said that she only did it once (yes:D ) but she is straight. I also found out that she has a boyfriend in college (I dont give a damn, she showed interest) and that she sometimes has sex for money. (teen pro? Dont think so, but she looks like the type that would give head:D) So anyway, I got the digits and will keep her around.

How about you guys?

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoops my bad, I didn't see this post so I posted mine on the other thread. I'll just paste it here:

Well. I felt I didn't perform to my potential today, since I only approached 1 out of a 4 possible approaches (there were more girls I saw than that, but they weren't cute enough for me imo). The first three I was hesitating and ended up not approaching. I even got TONS of EC from the third opp but I didn't gather my balls.

Last opportunity was on the way home, and I was hesitating again dammit! Dammit. However, this time I decided to just go for it, and I got a lil conversation about this chick's ring, got a lil kino and her name, but when I went to leave I got a rejection. I did feel mad glad I did go for an approach today though, and plus this cute older chick (mid-20s?) was checking me out like whoa (I tend to look a lil older than 17 at times).

As for an update on my other fields I've been working on: today I've almost lived up to what I'd call a perfect day of developing myself. Tip: Enough sleep helps one's energy skyrocket. If you get less than 7-8 hours, you're not going to look great (bags under eyes), nor will you feel good. Don't undervalue sleep!

So it was a kind of unproductive day for me in terms of macking, but in other aspects I did great.

1 rejection
0 numbers
________
1 pt

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well at least you gathered your balls in the end, and dude... on a mid twenties chick?! Haven't really thought about that/had the balls to approach a girl like that. Impressive.

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1 number but this girls been interested for a while, just waited a lil while to ask

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I didnt get any points today.

But I will DEFINITELY make up for it tommorow.

dcfs10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got one number......but it was kinda easy, i think shes been interested for a while....not bad for one day

3 pts for me

Player 2k1

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i forgot all about this game, but i actually did get a number today. this grl in my class sat by me 2day cause her seat was taken or somthin so we started talkin, and then we had to be quiet cause a movie was in so she started writing me notes, well ne way the whole note i was bein realy ****y acting like i didnt want her ( very good acting bye the way cause shes f'n hot ) so neway she thought i was some super pimp or somthin cause of how i was treating he, and was askin me witch one of my grls am i gonna b w/ this week. so i was like hmmm i might let u b my grl of the week if ur lucky. nd next thing i know she gave me her number and asked me to call her this weekend. so thats my story, and i want to thank u guys cause ur tips really helped me out this time. lata

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... competition ends march 9?
okay. It's good to hear from it now ;)
tomorrow is 6th day.
Yeah, baby!

To New Yorkers and such:
awww. I think it's really easy to approach and get numbers in such big city as NY.
Try it here after living here over 2 years: about 60 000 population, the center is an island where I live. (the population is also spread in wide area) If you walk here you will walk that 2 km long island back and forth for hours to even see a girl about at same age. And speaking of seeing an attractive, not-seen-before girl...

Understand how much benefits there are living in a BIG city.
Lucky bastards!

Only chance here to actually meet girls is school and some sweaty little parties!:mad:

Next summer I'm off to Helsinki every damn day.:p