Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How's this for a common interest sign?

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm sure many of you guys have been though this one, and I think there's a thread below that sort of skims this one. A girl you know seems to have less trouble talking to anyone else besides you.

I guess there really are only 2 interpretations of this. She either likes you, and that makes her uncomfortable, or she's not that interested. How many have been in the situation where she was interested in you, and how many the other one, and what happened in the end? I know a girl now who seems to have some trouble talking to me, but has less trouble talking to others. I interpret it as her not being interested, which is fine with me, but for those of you who have been through this, what have you done?

Ubermensch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Detroit: home of the finest ruins this side of Rom
I've found ...

this one tends to go logically. It's not her difficulty in finding words that counts, but the *effort* she makes.

The harder she *tries* to chat with you, the more interested she is, in general, just as one would expect.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, I have this chiq that used to talk to me alot, and she does it too everybody, I started doing this neg-hitting crap (I'm experimenting lol), and now she talks a lot less lmao, I'm gonne ask her out soon though, so maybe I'll be able to give you a partially correct answer by then =)

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, just see if she tries to talk to you and opens a window for you to crawl through. I'm going through this now...but I've worked quite a bit on my social skills (I'm an introverted observer hardcore - but now I can empathize and speak it out) and now I figure, well, if she is that much of a social retard with me do I really need it?

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind if a girl isn't that good with talking socially, since some people aren't super outgoing. As long as she can talk more once we are together.

I think the important thing to know is why she is having trouble talking to you. If she finds you uninteresting, there's likely a problem. I've found it always seems that she's a little interested. I've had this one girl, however, that is generally pretty shy unless someone talks to her, then she'll answer the question and then that's it. She has a BF, so perhaps that's why, but I'd think that those types will be more talkative since she's not trying to hook up with anyone.