“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How you can tell if someone is faking a smile.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
584
Reaction score
1
There are 4 differences between a fake(controlled) and a real smile (unconscious)

Real Smile

1.Wrinkles arond eyes
2.Symmetrical
3.Smile at the right time
4.Shorter and fades away in a more natural way

Fake smile

1.No wrinkles
2.Asymetrical (If she is right handed, the left side of the face will be tenser)
3.Smiling at an incorrect time (like 2 seconds after you tell a joke)
4.It lasts longer, and will fade away suddenly.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2002
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
3
Location
MA
Telling Lies by Paul Ekman.
Go buy it.

------------------
"I love you, drZaius!!!"
---Troy McClure
 
Top