Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you reply to this?

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scene:
at a frat party, lots of people (100 people), lots of hot chicks, everyone is drunk, DJ palying loud rap music, drinks everywhere

I meet this one girl 7.5, shes pretty drunk

she has a high interest level in me because i did this (she talked to a lot of guys, including my friends and i still got her, and my friends are all studs and can pull lots of chicks)
i gave her lots of neg hits and CF, i also changed where we were talking, which ithink helped a lot like i would say: let's go over here, its too loud here

which changes the scene and i DIDNT ASK, i told her

but then i got this:

i say: "lets go up to the roof (of the frat house, which has a awesome view and no ones up there). Everyone makes out up there (said very very sarcastically)."
shes like: "i dunno (smiling and kinoing me). I guess I'll go but nothings going to happen tonight i just want you to know in advance."

then we go up there and kiss for like 3 mins after we've been up there for like 15 mins.

she lives in an all girls dorm and no guys are allowed in so i dunno what could of happened but me/my friends just dropped her off there.

BUt how would you have replied to "nothing is going to happen"

plz help ( i just said, good, i hope nothing happens sarcastically).

that good?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you could always pull what That dude in the Tao of Steve said, " Going to happen?? *confused look on your face* I am offended that you would think of me like that! I just met you and think nothing more of you than a friend! (i.e. YOU LJBF'ed her)

She knows what your angle is but isnt quite sure..she is just trying to save herself from looking like a slvt..

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
either that or she knew how drunk she was and didn't want to put herself into a situation that could turn bad...not saying that you were intending to rape her, but how does she know that you won't take advantage of her drunkeness? i think she was just being cautious.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. She is a woman.
2. She was a drunk woman.
3. She was a drunk woman who doesn't know what she fykn wants like any other women out there.

You should just have pulled her panties down and fycked her till she passed out, without asking any quuestions.