"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How Women Rate Guys 1-10 (proof that women lack imagination)

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
This is a really funny video observing the way women rate men on how attractive they are based on a single factor.



Once again

 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I’ve been telling y’all this and it actually works to your advantage. Women don’t universally like the tall, buffed, square jaw lined Chad boogeyman thrown around in the manosphere.
 

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
1,088
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
I have seen some videos from this woman. Some are good, she's a bit more honest than some of the other female dating coaches.

I have no doubt what the women are saying they sincerely mean. What they respond to in real life is an altogether different matter. You have heard the saying judge women by what they do, not what they say.

The reason for this is that attraction is not logical (to a certain extent - improving your looks increases your odds). I have slayed some beautiful women and have also had fat cows and water buffaloes literally roll their eyes at me.

Women respond to different things.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
You must be taller than the woman. I'm 5'10". So at 5'10", given women's attitudes, I'm wasting my time with volleyball players.

5'8"-5'9" are even questionable for me. I'm good 5'7" and below.

The delusion and entitlement are worse if initial contact is done behind an electronic screen. Any male under 6'0" needs to list his height as 6'0" or 6'1" on an app. If I were to ever use an app again, I would list at 6'0" or 6'1".

If under 6'0" as a man, the options are to only arrange dates in-person or to list a height on a swipe app above 6'0" to avoid massive filtration.
 
Top