Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to win your lady back?

trav_trav

Don Juan
Reaction score
now ima get right to it. my lady left me. she sure did. she said it was a trust issue and that i was selfish. now i dont wanna here none of your get over and move one BS. you just tell trav exactly what hes got to do in order to get her back.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what exactly happened? she doesnt trust you? why? what did you do?

or is this just some excuse..that she left open ended?

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aight, "trav."

I'm gonna sound a little bit like an *******, but it can't be helped. It just is the way it is.

I have seen a lot of people come in with under 25 posts say things similar to this, and it drives me nuts. How do you think the people you ask for help are going to answer you? How do you think they got the knowledge they have?

The DJB, among other things. This board isn't about "this is a fraction of the story, so tell me how to fix the problem."

I see so many people do things like this, and I can't take it anymore. I have read and read and read through the DJB, and I have gone out and put what I have learned to practice. I am still fairly new here. I still am learning, but do occasionally offer the advice i think I am capable of giving.

To end this mess of a rant, more information would be helpful. At least give us something to go on. I think you'll find after some deep reflection that maybe getting back with a person who potentially can't ever truly trust you again is messy, and you deserve better than that.

-- Zero-

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree..his post is a total disregard for what this forum stands for ..getting some balls..killing your desperation..and being a real man.

Thats like saying "i dont wanna hear your bullsh1t theories of women..just give me what you got to win her back"

you're reverse evolution my man