Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to use cheesy PU lines

ItalianDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the first time in my life I've witnessed someone use cheesy pickup lines correctly and effectively, and I'm talking about the worst ones in the book! I just met this guy, that hooks up more than anyone I know (cold hookup and ONS), and he almost always breaks the ice with an awful PU line. The truth is, these lines are so cheesy and cliche that contrary to popular belief, no one really uses them. So in saying them, girls will think 1) you're original 2) you must have some pair of balls to use lines like that on them. Now you say, this is impossible, how can this work?

The trick is to say them with no less than 100% confidence and lots of implied humor. When he says them, girls really can't tell if he's joking or not, but they are impressed by the confidence. However the first reaction is they often walk away laughing (at him, not with him). This is OK, he loves this part and expects it.

Next comes the effective part. Later on in the nite he will find the same girl and start makin it normally with a simple "hi". Sometimes they'll just make fun of him for a bit before they start a normal conversation. This is fine, because they'll still respect him for being so ballsy, and remember he can laugh at himself. The conversation then proceeds and eventually he'll close.

The effectiveness of this technique is twofold. First it shows you have a good sense of humor. You can laugh at yourself and be funny at the same time. Secondly, it shows contrasting personalities which lead to ambiguity. The goofy-jerk (albiet with supreme confidence) and then a normal guy who can hold a serious conversation.

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really want to be that guy?

NiceGuysFinishLast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
saw a guy today try "Hey, i'm no good at alegebra, but doesn't U plus I = 69?"

yeah, lucky he knew the girl, she laughed, but only lost ground i'm sure.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be for gods sake kidding me.

That guy has no self-respect, he's like a wannabe-DJ. He uses corny pickup lines and later wins them after they rip on them?

Whatever happened to being suave? SoSuave :) . Don't use these cheap methods which will only hurt your self-esteem, and cut yourself short in the end.

Embrace the DJ within you and exuberate that in which makes you happy. For where we are happy, there is but no way to be wrong.

ItalianDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys; I know this is a lame-ass technique, and I don't use it myself, but what I do know is that it works. I've seen it happen way too often. Keep in mind you wouldn't use this for girls you plan on seeing in the future. This is for ONS and random hookups. Right now we are both in Italy studying abroad, so these girls are from other schools, and never be seen again. I more or less wanted to throw this technique out there and see what you guys thought about it.