"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How to turn down sex?

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
I have a big problem, almost all of my problems i can somehow relate to this ONE problem: Acne! Now i didn't put this in the health board b/c im not looking for a cure or something, im looking for something else.
My face isn't too bad, but I have some extremely bad body acne... I mean this is WAY beyond accutane (trust me). Now, I have no problems talking to women or being confident with them etc. BUT I try my hardest to stay away from them b/c of the possibilties of ending up having sex.... does that suck or what?? There is no way in hell I can take my shirt off in front of ANYONE so sex is just not going to happen.
I've had several girls offer me sex and each time I had no clue what to say, i just tried to play it off as best as I could and i'm pretty sure most of them just ended up thinking I was gay. For this reason i've never been to a club or a party (im 19 btw) or ANY social gathering of people my own age... I know myself, I'm a big flirt and the end-result will be sex. How the hell can I turn down sex without appearing gay? Need good excuses or something.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
1,910
Reaction score
22
Location
California
ok its either you dont shower much or you take steroids...which one is it?
 

Rico186

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Ohio
Hey i'm not the good with advice but here goes. Talk to the girls about it, if i was in your place i would not be turning down sex like that. Don't turn down sex talk to the girls about it and see how they feel. if they don't care then you are all good.

Andy
 

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2001
Messages
324
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NYC
Check out www.acne.org and do "The Regimen" to fix your acne.

It works better than any thing any doctor can prescribe to you. Only exception is accutane, but that has side effects which I hated.

I have mild face acne, and I do believe people use the above regimen for back acne too. Just check out the site and thank me later.
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Dude ! how about turning the lights off? Just do it in the dark so they cant see your skin.
How about doing it doggy style?..She cant see you or touch you?
How about BJ?....
How about having sex dressed?...
I cant believe you are rejecting yourself like that!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
In the middle of sex, I don't think they really care if you have acne. I have (haddish) really bad acne before and it never stopped me (or the girl!) Just shower twice a day, slap on some BP, and hit that ass! ;)
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Acne that severe, assuming your hygeine is up to code, is bacterial. You can take antibiotics for it. I suggest you see a doctor.
 
Top