Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to tell her to quit buggin!!!!

Playastyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn...this gurl won't stop callin and tryin to talk wit me...im tired of her...she buggin me...by the way....this is the same gurl in my previous post....yea.....how am I gonna get her to quit? Good lookin out playas...playa out...

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sex Ninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing that you talk similar to the way you type and if that's the case she prolly mistook your language for a mating call of some sort

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the tempo on the curb westside is that the playa magnetises a tude that all biatches become ghetto flippy over. word.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
the tempo on the curb westside is that the playa magnetises a tude that all biatches become ghetto flippy over. word.
Haha I wanna hear that with the british accent lol.

Seriously though, is it so hard for people to type in plain damn english? Isn't it sad that a lot of the people on this forum who use the best english probably don't even have english as their first language? Ahh whatever

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aiight dawg, The answer is simple: make fun of her for being clingy.

I don't mean being cruel, just have fun with it (ask her if she has a life, tell her she's used up all her phone minutes with you for the month, that kinda thing.)

If she doesn't get the message, you'll have to tell her straight up that she's buggin you.

Good luck....playa.