Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to stay positive/motivated when a chick calls you ugly

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the first time it has EVER happened to me, so honestly I don't know how to deal with it! Girls have always said i'm either very cute, good looking, and even hot sometimes. But this time I found out a chick thinks i'm borderline average/ugly ( she's only seen my pic online, so she hasn't seen me in person, only judging me from one pic) . I know for a fact I don't come out as the same person in pictures, it just doesn't capture me. But this is the first time i've gotten something negative like this, and honestly it feels like the world's caving in! I pride myself on my looks, so it feels weird when someone thinks that way.

i'm starting to get doubts that maybe all those chicks that told me i was cute/hot were just saying it for the sake of being nice.

I've been a total jackass to this chick from day one (because i can't stand her) so maybe that has something to do with her calling me ugly :confused:

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let it affect you, girls say all sorts of crap that may or may not reflect reality. Heck, even I've had times where girls would hint that I was cute or hot, then find one that thought I was average at best. I think it happens to most guys this way actually. Just don't let her view of you manipulate your view of you, and it sounds like you are starting to let that happen. Don't let it. Think back to the girls that found you good looking and tell this one to shove it.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks don't matter!

Cheer up, the world isn't going to end because ONE GIRL rejected you after never truly meeting you in the first place.

It sounds like she was protecting her ego because you were being a little too much of a jerk. Being a jerk does not have the same effect over the internet as it does in real life because there is a strong sense of anonymity while one is online. There is no respect, nor fear of losing face over an internet chat, message board etc. The sense of reality is also lost to most people.

This is why so many people are @$$holes online.

Don't give into toxic shame over some girl you've never even met face to face. You have never had anything like this happen before? Cool, don't let it bug you now.

Now, go get rejected a few more times. As many times as possible untill you stop caring about it. And from now on, try not to be so vain. There is a big difference between being ****y/funny, and a total @$$hole.

:cool:

Last edited:

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sharpshooter

i'm starting to get doubts that maybe all those chicks that told me i was cute/hot were just saying it for the sake of being nice.
That's right...It's a world wide conspiracy to make you think you're handsome!:rolleyes: Come on SharpShooter, you know you're hot and this chick is just fvcking with your head.

I've been a total jackass to this chick from day one (because i can't stand her) so maybe that has something to do with her calling me ugly :confused:
AH HA! We have a winner! You were "a jackass" to her and she attacked back in a way she knew would hurt you. And it's working.

It doesn't matter what she thinks about you.
It doesn't matter what her friends think about you.
It doesn't matter what anyone thinks about you.
IT ONLY MATTERS WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR SELF.

You do not need others to validate anything for you. You do not need their acceptance or permission. You are a man who knows his own heart and his own mind. You are a DJ and the singular oppinion of one annoyed person does not change who you are.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
im wondering why you care.

:confused:

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is easy to overcome. Just remeber a time when a girl said that you were cute/fine/hot or was at least checking you out. Realize that not every girl will judge your looks the same way. Some girls think that Brad Pitt is nasty.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Watertiger is right. But it's only a photo and some people just don't look good on certain photos. A photo can distort a person's shape, skin tone, eye colour; it can capture an unflattering expression, the flash or surrounding lighting might not do you any favours. Why do you think models/actors need so much make-up before a shoot, and it takes reels of photos before choosing the right one?

Don't be harsh on yourself or get paranoid. If girls have told you that you're hot or cute, take them at their word. No girl would say that to an ugly guy to be kind because it would be too insincere. They'd compliment him on something else, like his mind or sense of humour.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude stop bein a ****in baby who cares what she thinks, who cares what one girl thinks, if she was sayin it to be real or sayin it to get at you.

How is it that one online chick can shake your ego so great you don't know what to do. Start bein secure with yourself and workin on your self esteem.

Where's your "If she thinks bad of me it's her loss" mentality that is the start of the DJ attitude. I think you honestly need to start develope that a great deal if this is what is goin on.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you the sh*t?

Ask yourself this... and be honest with yourself. My bet is your answer is probably yes, YOU, in all honesty to yourself, are the sh*t. So why should someone you hardly know, claim to think otherwise? That's the trouble with peeps nowadays, there's a lack of confidence in one's self.

Don't get shook by someone's negative opinions of you bro, especially in regards to your looks... who the f*ck are they, they are nobodies? They don't know you. Pay their opinions no attention. If they can't see that you are the sh*t, f*ck em, they don't deserve to know you then, period.

Here's something you should remember, and a true pimp, or "DJ" know sthis... most women, not all of them, but most women, are very very insecure about their looks. Not on the same level as you and I, their insecurities are more intense. We fellas like to look good, but we don't worry about it like they do... we don't get up early in the morning to put on makeup and sh*t... we get up, shower, put on some cologne, dress nice, and we out.. 15 minutes max.. they take anywhere from 30mins. to half a day, just to get ready to go out!

So with that info, remember, there is no reason our insecurities, should be higher than them. If your insecurities are more than a woman's, it's time to check yourself, and raise yourself higher than where you presently hold yoruself.... Personally, we shouldn't have any insecurities, on a personal level, I don't. If you take care of your business, whether it be in the office, in bed, or among your peers, there's nothing, not even as simple as a word, to shake your confidence*shrugs* ....that's what happend bro.. you let a simple word, shake you... *shakes head* ... c'mon dude, you are much better than that. They nothing but words... be strong dude, not just in body, but in mind... and remember...

F*CK ALL THE HATERS! :)

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejection, is an excellent way to find out what someone is made of. This separates the real men from the crybabies. The minute you let a girl, (an average looking one, no less) get a rise out of you; controlling your emotions and letting her dictate your own self-worth with a lewd comment? You just make yourself look even MORE unattractive.

Only weak-minded individuals base their self-worth on the opinions of others.

Cowboy up!

Reaction score
Hors are bitter, callous and cruel - quit talking to hos!!!

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You come back witty and say - " It's a good thing theres more to a guy then looks. You're pretty screwed."

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
im wondering why you care.

:confused:
same exact thought.

But this is the first time i've gotten something negative like this, and honestly it feels like the world's caving in! I pride myself on my looks, so it feels weird when someone thinks that way.

since when does it matter what others think of you?

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...i can't stand her...
If you can't stand her, why do you care anyways?:D

:cool: