Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to show her that I like her?

J

joser107

There is this girl. Me and her have hung out at parties and even went on a lunch date before. She gave me her number not too long ago. Everday, she runs to catch up with me after lunch and gives me a hug and always walks down the hallway with me. She is pretty but I really don't know how to show her that I am interested and that I like her.

I have had experiences in the past like this and everytime I show interest it all falls apart. Maybe its something wrong that I do. I don't know. Its my senior year and I want to enjoy it by having her as my gf.
How do I do this? I have a pretty good feeling that she likes me its just that I don't know the next step.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joser107
She is pretty but I really don't know how to show her that I am interested and that I like her.
Pick up the telephone. Call her. Schedule the date. Show up. At the end of the date do a kiss close. Read the DJ bible.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should read up on the bible, there is alot of stuff in there on flirting.

SIWrx

Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her out before valentines day. Don't buy her gifts. she doesn't deserve them yet. dont put her on a pedastal either. and re-read some of the articles in the bible, im sure there are alot that will help.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joser107
How to show her that I like her?
say something strictly sexual (meaning something you wouldn't say to a guy or a girl who was your friend). ex: "your eyes are almost as pretty as mine *wink*" even though it comes across as a joke, it also gets the message across that you're not here to be friends.

another great and simple one in the s.s forum is "what would i have to do to make you want to go out with me". this could use some work reformatting it so it's not a question, or not so desperate sounding, but it gets the message across that you like her and you aren't afraid of her knowing. this could be the equivalent of "asking her out" but you give her time to build attraction and then you dont have to be exclusive.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to beware the Sexual references in high school.ou still have some women looking at the married virgin crap.

Serious, do what Dust said, call her and ask her out on a Date And make sure she knows its a date. and then go for the kiss at the end of the evening.

Trust my man, leaving your intentions ambigious is the surest way to get left in the dust. I have many ****ty memories from high school to remind me of that.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kwah
You have to beware the Sexual references in high school.ou still have some women looking at the married virgin crap.
did you see what i said?

Originally posted by MaDsKaTeR212
strictly sexual (meaning something you wouldn't say to a guy or a girl who was your friend). ex: "your eyes are almost as pretty as mine *wink*"
does this sound sexual?

i couldn't think of a better word, but i mean what i said in the above quote.