Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to should i approach this girl at school??

Player 2k1

Don Juan
Reaction score
there's this grl i'd say about an 8 or 9, that i go to school w/. i've seen her over the past few days and really wana talk to her and make it happen. but the thing is i have no idea what i'd say to her at the first approach!! do u guys have ne ideas?? pleaze reply quickly

Strong325

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok kid, you seem pretty new in the DJ game so I'll give some tips.

First, as it says in the bible of DJs, GRAB YOUR ****ING BALLS AND WALKS OVER TO HER! Be careful though. Don't trip, and make sure you have good eye contact on her and smile.

So you go up to her. Now what? Do you say, "Wanna ****". No! There is one thing you must say and you can find this word in any dictionary. It's called say...HELLO!!!

Afterwards, intoduce yourself and make sure you get her name. After that start to ask some questions such as her age, music, food, ect. DON'T ASK HER FOR HER WEIGHT! But make sure you seem calm.

Then you give a compliment. Don't compliment on her boobs or her tucas!(Thats Jewish for you Goyam out there.) Say she has pretty eyes or something. Then you can continue to have your casual conversation.

Then right before you or her leaves, ask for the number and tell you will call her soon, but wait two days or so to call her.

And if you do this correcty, you might be on the road to what hopefully will be a good relationship. If she rejects her, then she's nothing more than 2 cent slut. But atleast you got balls and now you can talk to any girl. And make sure you talk to them ASAP before some other guy gets her. And please kid, read the bible. It will help you out a lot. :)

Player 2k1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Strong325
Ok kid, you seem pretty new in the DJ game so I'll give some tips.

First, as it says in the bible of DJs, GRAB YOUR ****ING BALLS AND WALKS OVER TO HER! Be careful though. Don't trip, and make sure you have good eye contact on her and smile.

So you go up to her. Now what? Do you say, "Wanna ****". No! There is one thing you must say and you can find this word in any dictionary. It's called say...HELLO!!!

Afterwards, intoduce yourself and make sure you get her name. After that start to ask some questions such as her age, music, food, ect. DON'T ASK HER FOR HER WEIGHT! But make sure you seem calm.

Then you give a compliment. Don't compliment on her boobs or her tucas!(Thats Jewish for you Goyam out there.) Say she has pretty eyes or something. Then you can continue to have your casual conversation.

Then right before you or her leaves, ask for the number and tell you will call her soon, but wait two days or so to call her.

And if you do this correcty, you might be on the road to what hopefully will be a good relationship. If she rejects her, then she's nothing more than 2 cent slut. But atleast you got balls and now you can talk to any girl. And make sure you talk to them ASAP before some other guy gets her. And please kid, read the bible. It will help you out a lot. :)
lol u did a nice job of makin me feel stupid, but u answered my question so its all good. yah i do need to get my balls going cause im a freakin wuss when it comes to goin up to grls. im almost always hooked up and im sick of it. i want to b a man god damit. thanx for the reply though. if ne 1 else has some advice let me know

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what i would do when i was nervous about aporaching..just stop thinking..turn off your mind, cause if you think, you will stall, so just get up adn start walking, once you start walking dotn think about anything or you may walk right by her and feel like cr@p, but usually once you start waslkign you feel great, so the key is just get up and start aproaching, once you do that it gets easy, it will just flow...you will be thinking, what was so hard..afterwards it nly gets easier, adn it boosts your confidence way up there.

Player 2k1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bcdefxyz2000
this is what i would do when i was nervous about aporaching..just stop thinking..turn off your mind, cause if you think, you will stall, so just get up adn start walking, once you start walking dotn think about anything or you may walk right by her and feel like cr@p, but usually once you start waslkign you feel great, so the key is just get up and start aproaching, once you do that it gets easy, it will just flow...you will be thinking, what was so hard..afterwards it nly gets easier, adn it boosts your confidence way up there.
thats good advice, ill try to do that when i go up to her

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I got a tip:
Stop making such a big deal out of it.

When you realise its not that big a deal, its nothing to be worried about (come on are you threatened by girls?), then you realise it is really quite simple and easy.

Making a big deal, and delaying your approach will probably get you more anxious and nervous, because of so much build-up and hype.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cant think of a user name
Yeah, I got a tip:
Stop making such a big deal out of it.
Yep. Player 2k1 - No matter what happens with this girl, good or bad, you will be laughing about it over a beer with a much hotter girl in a few years. You're going to realize that sooner or later. Just make it sooner and you'll have more fun in High School!