Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to scare off an unwanted stalker-girl?

calvran

Don Juan
Reaction score
This one girl has started really digging me and my friend. Normally that isn't a bad thing, but A. She isn't particularly attractive, B. I consider her a friend, and C. She is stalking us, and it is really scary. Case in point, me and some friends were driving to lunch the other day, and she came up in conversation and we discussed her. 5 minutes later we are sitting down eating, someone comes up behind me and grabs my shoulders. I turn around, and it is her, and she says, "I work here now!". It took a heroic effort to not laugh, but still. She calls us frequently too (I gave her my number in hopes of using her jacuzzi, preferably when she had hot friends over...Whoops.)

Of all the horrible AFC moves out there I could do, what would be the best one to scare her off without hurting her feelings overmuch?

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here you go:

* Call her at least three times a day, talk til she want to hang up

* Talk about yourself ALL the time, talk about your problems and things that are boring to her

* Interupt when she talks

* Don't listen to wha tshe says, if she talks about something personal either change the subject so something that relate to you or say something that has nothing to do with the subject at all

* Look at other girls if you speak to her

* behave in ways she does not like people to behave

etc... you get the point. :) Good luck

rben69

Don Juan
Reaction score
been there...

Ah, I've been there, there was these chicks who used to come in like 5 times every day I was working and friday nights when I went out with my mates they used to follow me around everywhere, stare at me and whenever I got in the car they ran after me and always ended up where I did

One wrote me a note saying I was cute and did I have a g/f, I just made up some girlfriend because I didn't have one then, that seemed to work allright. I still see them around sometimes but atleast they don't follow me everywhere now.

My friends come up with an idea, they said I should tell them I was gay and then get a guy to come over and hug me. But theres no way I'd do that because then they would probably tell their friends and it would get around, even though I would be just trying to get them to piss off.

-Ben

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ Boogerman :D

I had kind of the same problem earlier this year, and you've got my sympathy. I'm not quite so proud of the method of getting rid of the "problem," but here's what I did:

1) I've got caller ID @ home and on my cell phone, so I'd never answer the phone or just hit "End Call" when she'd call, which was about 5-6 times a day.

2) I got off AIM/MSN the second she got on. After a period of time my friends figured out why I'd just all of a sudden disappear.

3) I totally ignored the fact that she was there to the point of making it look like she was talking to someone else when I'd walk by and she'd say something. Unphasable, biotch :p

Like I said, those arent the quote-unquote good or compasionate ways of doing this, but it did work.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh... Bro, use her as a mouthpeice.

Make sure she tells everyone how cool she thinks you are.

Use her to get laid.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Uh... Bro, use her as a mouthpeice.

Make sure she tells everyone how cool she thinks you are.

Use her to get laid.
But what if she justs him for herself? Couldn't she make stuff up to keep other girls away?

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i was confronted with a similiar situation i just told the girl after one of her many phone calls something like, "You know the way you call me non-stop and are always trying to be around me seems kinda stalkerish, don't u think?" It's pretty straightforward but it got her to smarten up and I didn't directly call her a stalker but it's not exactly the best method of going about it, just one of the quicker ways.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by misunderstood??
When i was confronted with a similiar situation i just told the girl after one of her many phone calls something like, "You know the way you call me non-stop and are always trying to be around me seems kinda stalkerish, don't u think?" It's pretty straightforward but it got her to smarten up and I didn't directly call her a stalker but it's not exactly the best method of going about it, just one of the quicker ways.
I like this way. Makes her realize that she posses stalker type qualities, which im pretty sure no one wants.

calvran

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm.

I was going to straight up tell her that neither me or my friend were at all attracted to her last night, but didn't get a chance to confirm that that was the game plan with my friend in private first. I'm pissed though, stalkergirl ****blocked me...One of the girls I'm working on was going to ride down to dinner with me. Stalkergirl had asked if she could get a ride, I ignored her, she asked again, I started a conversation with a friend and kept ignoring her, and eventually I start walking to my car, and she gets into the passenger seat, and I am thinking "Um, wtf, no", and my friends call out "Ok, Girl B is riding down with us." (I drive a truck, and it is quite hard to willingly force any life form into that back seat.)

I would hope she got the point though, the second she got in the car I turned up the music to insanely-loud levels so I couldn't hear her even if she did talk. She was really quiet at the end of the night (She needed a ride home and I didn't have the heart to ditch her), so maybe we crushed all her hopes and dreams. Who knows...