Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to save face in this situation

AFI336

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my buddy were drinking last night and my girl calls up and wants to meet me somewhere. I wasn't expecting to see her that night and I definitely didn't want her to see me sh1tfaced. Well anyway I agree and when I get there I wasn't really paying all that much attention to her and basically being a ****. Then the worst happens, and I puke all over the ground outside her car. My friend tells her that he is going to take me home and she drives off. I talked to her when I got home last night and basically was telling her all this stuff but she didn't believe me because she knew I was drunk. She said we will talk about it today though. How should I handle this one?

AFI336

Don Juan
Reaction score
does anybody have any input, I'm sorry about the whole thing but I just don't want to straight out give her "i'm sorry".

Azariah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch. You messed up here. You basically showed this girl that you aren't in control of yourself. Binge drinking should be avoided in general, and especially when you're out in public. I only recommend it when you're in the company of your close friends who will fully accept you making an arse of yourself. You also shouldn't have called her when you got home. But I think you knew all this already.

What's done is done. The next time you talk to her, don't apologize. Do not ask for her forgiveness. Just admit that you got a little out of control. If you did get any puke on her car, offer to get it washed for her. Be a man and take responsibility for your actions. Don't tell her that you'll never do it again, or anything like that. Just acknowledge that you made a mistake.

Don't worry too much about her reaction. She may forgive you and she may not. If she doesn't immediately forgive you, don't worry. Just give her some time. She'll come back around if her interest level is high enough.

Azariah

Don Juan
Reaction score
One more bit of advice. I don't know what kind of personality she has, but she might try to bait you to start a fight. Don't fall for the trap. If she gets angry with you and tells you what a horrible person you are, reiterate that you understand you made a mistake and then change the subject or end the call. Don't try to defend yourself. You'll very likely lose. Everyone makes mistakes, and this one doesn't exactly make you Judas.

(Rule #24: Choose your fights carefully.)

AFI336

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the input, I was already along the lines of knowing that I shouldn't apologize for anything I did, but be a man and admit my mistake. thanks again bro.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
but I just don't want to straight out give her "i'm sorry".
is there a portion of your post missing?
you and your mate are out having some fun, and you got off your chops.
why are you guilty about this?
unless shes a highly strung poodle there should be NO stupid "talks" about anything.
if she cant handle this tell her to seek help, this has nothing to do with you.

your chick saw you blind, and.....?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 you shouldn't have gone to meet with her.

#2 you shouldn't need to apologize for anything you did.

What are you...some kind of puzzy whipped pansy?

You're drinking with your buds, and she expects you to drop everything and go meet with her?
Don't be foolish.

You two had made no plans to see each other, so you were already doing something. If she has a problem with it, then that's her fault.
Be a man, and do what you want to do.

You shouldn't have gone to see her, then you wouldn't have puked in front of her.
If she needed to see you that bad, she could have come to where you were.

Laugh it off. It's no big deal.

The Bad Ass Canadian

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, say you're sorry... to your friend for agreeing to meet with her while you were out with him.

Azariah

Don Juan
Reaction score
I misread this post when I first replied. Somehow I missed the part where you altered your plans to meet the girl. I agree with the other guys here. That was a huge mistake. Don't ever supplicate like that again unless you want to be her lap dog.

Lesson: Making time for a girl is okay. Interrupting your plans for a girl...

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09
Yes, say you're sorry... to your friend for agreeing to meet with her while you were out with him.
Amen Brother

The worst thing you can do is make a big deal out of it. Just say you were with your friends and you had too much to drink. Why on earth should she take that personal? You made and ass yourself not her. WHy should you apologize? Women like to control us by being "MAD." Shes got you on pins and needles cause you dont want her to be "MAD." Hey so what if she is mad. You sound like one of those pansies you see on every single tv show. Be a man, tell her you got drunk and you regret being that drunk, but it had nothing to do with her. So you arent even going to entertain a discussion.

AFI336

Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff guys, and I definitely don't plan on saying sorry for having a good time with my friends. My only regret is letting myself be that out of control, it's fine when your with your friends and you can be a total ass, but in front of your girl I always like to show that i'm in total control of every situation.