Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to respond when girl asks about non-existent social life

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I used to have a social life, but now I don't have any friends around here that ever want to do jack **** so I don't do anything fun on weekends. So, what can I do when a girl asks me what I did that weekend? I don't want to sound like my life is as boring as it is right now.

kickman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
have some hobbys, go to a club make some more friends and don't do these things to just impress women.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dave134
So, what can I do when a girl asks me what I did that weekend?
some responses

"seen any James Bond films?... you get the idea"

"I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you"

"ohh, just taking my other hot women out"

Something like that, short and snappy then move on to another topic.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dave134
Alright, I used to have a social life, but now I don't have any friends around here that ever want to do jack **** so I don't do anything fun on weekends.
So what, then take yourself out. I did a whole tips thread on this, so you may want to check it out.

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you can go all over the place by yourself, if I have a weekend where there are no friends around, and no dates, I just get in my car and go places. Bookstores, down for a walk at the beach walk and I can also pick up women there ;) Over to the coffee shop, new giant mall we have here, walk around the town, or just cruise around for fun.

You don't need friends to go out, but if you go out you'll probably find some friends and women!

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell man...lie about it. I make myself sound so great, like my life is so fun. My life sucks.....but everyone thinks i always am doing shyt.

I do, do a lot though.....but a lot of the stuff is true. Like the other day i went sky diving, which really was a great experience.

I;m sorta drunk, so if you cant understand this, my bad.

-John

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did end up getting together and going out with some friends this weekend to a club so I'll have something to talk about, but this isn't always the case. So, is it okay to say that you did nothing on a weekend or should I alwaysh have something ready?

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree lie if you have to. But, get a life. Lately, I actually prefer to go out by myself. The places I go, I will usually know at least one person there. So I go and hang out with the guys/ladies I know. If I go by myself I can leave whenever I want to. Try hard not to look like you are clueless, look like you own the place.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kickman72
have some hobbys, go to a club make some more friends and don't do these things to just impress women.
I think a lot of you guys overlooked this advice. I think that this is very important to do.

If your friends aren't in to what you are, then make new friends doing the things you like.

For instance, if you like to play basketball, hit the courts, and make friends who play. If you like martial arts, join a martial arts club and make friends who do that.

Just because your friends don't want to do something, don't sit home. Do what you want to do.

Most importantly... Do it for you, like kick said. Don't do it to impress women.

-- Zero-

ds28

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can lie about it but you will ALWAYS eventually be found out. And when that happens...... sh!t, not only will she think you're a pr@t but you've just humiliated yourself because you've told yourself that whatever your life was before, its so awful that you have to lie about it. No good for your self-esteem or your confidence. Wouldn't you rather have a real life than a pretend one that you have to bullsh!t about?

You'd be better off, getting out there and step by step, building up your social life through activies, clubs, sports etc etc May take time, but it will pay off in the long run.

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl asks me what I did over the weekend, I just tell them what I did over the weekend. Who cares what she thinks.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StuartScott x 2
If a girl asks me what I did over the weekend, I just tell them what I did over the weekend. Who cares what she thinks.
I Agree.

I have no problem telling a girl i took it easy that weekend. Everyone has those kinds of weekends..even hot chicks.

Just use clever words to make it sound better.

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ds28
You can lie about it but you will ALWAYS eventually be found out.
dave134,

With respect to ds28 (but not his idea), this is exactly fukking WRONG!

If you want to get laid, you must LIE THROUGH YOUR TEETH.

The reason I'm so struck by the advice "you can lie about it but you will ALWAYS eventually be found out" is that that was exactly MY mindset years ago.

I thought a lie was bad. I thought a lie would curse you. I thought a lie would ensure you be lonely, unhappy, and completely unlaid.

MY GOD WAS I WRONG.

One of the best lessons you can learn in NAILING women is to lie -- and lie successfully.

If you don't have a social life, you better lie about it! You sat watching TV all Saturday and Sunday, and YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT ADMITTING THAT TO A CHICK? Holy shhit! She'll RUN in the other direction.

Goddam dude, you gotta have been at a party thrown by a magazine on Friday night, on a friend's sailboat on Saturday afternoon, with "a friend" on Saturday night (that means to her you were on a date), and on Sunday you saw your cousin who was in town (your being family-oriented will get her panties off quick).

Now, two other points.

First, you SHOULD gather together a social life. It'll be good for you in many ways. Plus, then once you do, you won't have to lie.

Second, if you want an INTIMATE, EMOTIONAL relationship, a lie will get in the way. It will. A lie will get between you and a girl you like a lot or love.

So here's the thing. Lie like hell at the start of relationship. Then if you begin to care for her, and she cares for you even more, you can eventually "fess" up to your lies. Women are rather weak in many ways, one of which is that once they have fallen in love with a guy, there's a super strong bond created and your having lied to her in the past won't matter (but your losing your $85,000 a year job and getting a new one at $30,000 a year will matter -- a lot :) so put it up in her kunthole as much as possible, and then turn your back if she starts to smother you.

--BGC