Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to reject properly

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl calls you to ask you to go out with her and her friend but you don't want to go, which would be a proper way to reject it?

1. Just flat out say you're busy and not elaborate into it?

2. Just say no thanks?

3. Come up with a short excuse like you have work to do, etc?

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the offer but i already have plans.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already got something going on... kind of exclusive but I'll give you a call later.

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell the truth

If you don't want to, you don't want to, nothing she says is going to change that. If she has a problem with that explain that you do have your own life and you don't have to spend it pleasing others.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I should've explained why I'm asking this.,

Lately, I've been asking a girl out and at one point I asked her to join me for a short trip to Hawaii where my uncle lives for fun. Well, she's known me for awhile and I've heard rumors that she likes me but she flaked out by asking me whether she can bring her friend along. She mentioned the same thing when I asked her out to smaller events like dinner, movies, etc.

This friend is her best galpal so this friend is high in her priority. I think its like bros before hoes concept but reversed.

Anyways, this morning she e-mailed me giving me a few excuses like her friend has been to Hawaii a few times, is scared of flying now because of SARS, uncertain schedule. Hey, you guys can read it directly

I think you could not count Teh and me for your consideration of your Hawaii
trip since Teh has gone there four times and we both are afraid to take the
plane now,plus we don't have the accurate schedule for following weeks.I don't
want to influence your original plan to go Hawaii..so...just go ahead and have
fun!We can still have fun together,like BBQ or canoe....
Sorry about that!

So obviously, I'm going to next her regardless of the ruimor I've been hearing. As you can see, theres a chance that she'll call me about going out for bbq, canoeing, etc or not. She might think that I'm pretty desperate to go out so thats why I'm wondering how I can show her that I have a life and that I'm not waiting by the phone 24/7 for her call.

I think if I try to explain it, prove it to her that I have a life of my own by having to make it a statement, I'll come across as bitter and let her know that her rejection got to me.

So, should I just casually brush it off and tell her I'm busy??

If she calls, that is, so I can be prepared just in case.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id go out with you but the truth is youre too ugly to be seen on my arm...its not you, its me, i dont want MY rep ruined :D

I wasnt serious. Dont say that (unless she really is that ugly). I would go with no, i have other plans. Dont elaborate into it...its a good thing you included it in one of your choices...its mysterious when she dosent know what those plans are