Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do regular guys without game get a girlfriend?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It’s a good question the OP has.

It’s just that, with all due respect, it’s very hard to get specific actionable advice from normie (or higher) guys about how they landed their (eg social circle) girlfriend.

He’s just going to say something like, “I just acted normal. I was myself, and I talked to her blah blah.”

And he’s being honest. But the advice won’t really “land” for a lot of guys without a gf.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without game, a man can still obtain a girlfriend with his looks, money, and status. But he won’t be able to sustain her long term. Eventually, his lack of game will kill her attraction. It is female nature she can’t help it.
n=1

My wife chased me when I was a kissless virgin making 15k/year.
I married her, then she lost attraction shortly after. We had a dead bedroom for nearly 3 years, and even then it was still subpar (only redpill tactics saved it).

I had no game at all and my wife was super into me.

Reaction score
Many people are not weird when talking to women, the same way they aren't weird when talking to random people, men or women or to anyone at the office or whatever.

If you are weird with other people and holding a conversation, you will likely be weird with women. That shouldn't be a surprise.
and if a guy is weird socially or in social situations, a lot of those people who do get labeled weird socially, they just aren't aware of what they are doing that is wrong, that is why they unfortuneately have to get help so others can identify their blind spots.

Reaction score
Just learn how to talk to people. Go out and talk to people and have no expectations.
another reminder, in which i have had this mindset for years now, men are the only gender that have to practice when it comes to learning social dynamics or just getting better socially, makes sense, the person who has to open their mouth first is the one who has to practice.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if humanity and society went back to the way it was previously like you described, i'm sure there would be a lot less lonely single people in the world.
I believe most people do not want to take the harsh and burdensome measures to make that so.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brutal but true. Getting a GF is just a part of life.
View attachment 12341
This makes perfect sense but I believe the social conditions for this to happen at the rate it used to are not there anymore. I say they lastly ended in the late 90s or aughts. Even some of our parents would be womanless today, I believe.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i go for a walk , most of the couples i see are 90% with the hot babe is either average man hot girl or above average man with hot girl. Rarely a couple which is hot guy - hot girl.

Game is not as well known where i come from. So question is , how are these guys getting hot girlfriends without game?
Brutal but true. Getting a GF is just a part of life.
View attachment 12341
Some on this forum are literally crushed by analysis paralysis. Most dudes find a girl in high school or college... simply ask her out... take her on a few fun dates... and through social programming they feel it’s time to settle down and create a life.

In my opinion the “game” is easy... work on yourself, have a decent interesting life, have a decent career and literally reflect and ask yourself ... if I was a girl would I want to hang out with me. Being fun goes along way

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, let's go back to the moment you were walking down the street with your girl. Dude passing by posted THIS thread: " I saw @DoofusDonutDude (wwho does NOT lift more than mEE) with a HOT piece of azz. What did he do to obtain her???"

What is your answer? And that sir, answers your own question.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll keep saying this:

Stop making assumptions about "couples" you see in public. He could easily be friendzoned, or worse. You have no idea the nature of their relationship.
This!!

This way thinking is what traps the bluepilled minded man jn a bad relationship. Because he's more concerned with what the outside world thinks about him than his own piece of mind.

You know NOTHING about what happens behind closed curtains. If I've learned anything is that most relationships lose their juice after two years. There are ZERO reasons to be envious. If you would be stuck in such a relationship you'd be jelous of the single guys who are seemingly living care free. Grass always seems greener at that side.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and if a guy is weird socially or in social situations, a lot of those people who do get labeled weird socially, they just aren't aware of what they are doing that is wrong, that is why they unfortuneately have to get help so others can identify their blind spots.
I also don't like the way men shame each other for seeking help.

Nowadays people simply use the internet to get answers. And something as intuitive like liking women basically became like high level math.

Before i ever heard about the redpill, i was a bluepilled man sitting on my high horse while I kept making the same mistakes over and over again.

If only I knew SOONER about forums like this...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even some of our parents would be womanless today, I believe.
+1. I agree with this. Plenty of Boomer males who are 60-77 right now would be incel or borderline incel had they been born as 1980s-1990s Millennials.

Without game, a man can still obtain a girlfriend with his looks, money, and status. But he won’t be able to sustain her long term. Eventually, his lack of game will kill her attraction. It is female nature she can’t help it.
Game is a combination of looks, money, status, and personality. It is possible to get a girlfriend on looks, money, or status. Bill Gates got a long term girlfriend/wife based on money and his Microsoft CEO status despite being unimpressive on looks and personality.

Reaction score
n=1

My wife chased me when I was a kissless virgin making 15k/year.
I married her, then she lost attraction shortly after. We had a dead bedroom for nearly 3 years, and even then it was still subpar (only redpill tactics saved it).

I had no game at all and my wife was super into me.
how did she chase you? did she shoot her shot with your or make a move on you, make advances on you? just want to interpret that, since for all time and likely all eternity, that will always be a rarity of women.

as what another guy said, "I believe most people do not want to take the harsh and burdensome measures to make that so."

I can believe that, but at the same time, if that was the case, i can imagine that being the case that there would be a lot less single/lonely people today.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how did she chase you? did she shoot her shot with your or make a move on you, make advances on you? just want to interpret that, since for all time and likely all eternity, that will always be a rarity of women.
Actually, it's not that rare for handsome men to be pursued by women. Women can form an emotional connection out of nothing. I've been stalked twice; and pursued seven times (out of some eighty plus women). And I'm not even that handsome.

Reaction score
Actually, it's not that rare for handsome men to be pursued by women. Women can form an emotional connection out of nothing. I've been stalked twice; and pursued seven times (out of some eighty plus women). And I'm not even that handsome.
i can believe that, i don't disagree, but women still normally never shoot their shot with men they like, men are still normally the ones that fire the first shot or are the ones that do the approaching, asking out.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
men are still normally the ones that fire the first shot or are the ones that do the approaching, asking out.
And that will always be the case. Women taking initiative is pretty rare, but I found that as an older man who doesn't chase younger women, the younger women start chasing you (if you're an attractive older man).

Reaction score
And that will always be the case. Women taking initiative is pretty rare, but I found that as an older man who doesn't chase younger women, the younger women start chasing you (if you're an attractive older man).
yup, i remember i read this in a book:

"Men initiating an interaction with women has always been (and always will be) a fundamental part of courtship. From the ancient days until now, it’s been primarily up to a man to
commence
a possible connection between two people."

yup i can agree with that, even though when i did some research about the history of this, it was apparently, the case that, approaching or just cold approaching was not neccessary or not the norm centuries ago, as when described on how couples used to normally previously met.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup i can agree with that, even though when i did some research about the history of this, it was apparently, the case that, approaching or just cold approaching was not neccessary or not the norm centuries ago, as when described on how couples used to normally previously met.
Even if it was not approaching—and as we’ve recognized, it certainly was not cold approaching, which wasn’t even tolerated in some societies—men typically have had to display themselves in some way.

Also, females were not “liberated” until relatively recently.

Last edited: