Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do regular guys without game get a girlfriend?

Reaction score
I knew something was off when she wanted to sit at my table when there were empty tables, but I figured she was just 'direct' as some Dutch women are and maybe she wanted to pet my cat (not a chance).
Klook was quicker on the take than I was, but I've been around a lot of broken women, so I don't immediately get my hackles up.
i remember i read this powerful statement, here it is:

"It's the learning process. EVERY guy goes through that. Every GIRL goes through similar things, where she reacted in some awkward way to a guy, shooed away a guy she regrets shooing away and now assumes probably hates her, etc., etc. The way you deal with it is by continuing to improve socially, so you can be SMOOTH instead of awkward. This is what everyone does, men and women alike. It is part of the GROWING UP PROCESS."

So in other words, guys, men, will have to risk having cringe moments when approaching girls that result in either making the woman feel creeped out, feeling weird, or uncomfortable, in order to get better? was that ever the case for you?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
i remember i read this powerful statement, here it is:

"It's the learning process. EVERY guy goes through that. Every GIRL goes through similar things, where she reacted in some awkward way to a guy, shooed away a guy she regrets shooing away and now assumes probably hates her, etc., etc. The way you deal with it is by continuing to improve socially, so you can be SMOOTH instead of awkward. This is what everyone does, men and women alike. It is part of the GROWING UP PROCESS."

So in other words, guys, men, will have to risk having cringe moments when approaching girls that result in either making the woman feel creeped out, feeling weird, or uncomfortable, in order to get better? was that ever the case for you?
Yep. We gain f-cking nothing when we refuse to take calculated risks. This a fact of life that's been all but forgotten, in this Safeteyism-infected era we inhabit

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first lovers basically seduced me. The first one when I was twelve, the second one at seventeen. The first one straight up told me to visit her. The second one asked for a ride home after her bicycle had a flat tyre. My style was to be aloof and disinterested. I didn't bother anyone and made sure to read women well enough to not make a pass to unavailable women. It helped that I looked for 'older' women back then. My first lovers were 8-15 years older than I was. Funny enough they thought I was way older than I was.

Reaction score
My first lovers basically seduced me. The first one when I was twelve, the second one at seventeen. The first one straight up told me to visit her. The second one asked for a ride home after her bicycle had a flat tyre. My style was to be aloof and disinterested. I didn't bother anyone and made sure to read women well enough to not make a pass to unavailable women. It helped that I looked for 'older' women back then. My first lovers were 8-15 years older than I was. Funny enough they thought I was way older than I was.
in other words, they made a move on you or they were the ones who shot their shot with you?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting, did they approach you or ask you out? last thing you would expect women to do
The first one straight up told me to visit her. The second one asked for a ride home after her bicycle had a flat tyre.
The first one was an 'intern' at my father's work and I met her at an office party where everyone brought their spouse / kids. She 'liked my energy' when I shook her hand and followed me around the party talking to me until she found a mutual interest and invited me to her apartment to check out her collection of that mutual interest.
Once in her apartment, she steered the conversation towards relationships and sex, and she offered to teach me how to become her lover when she found out I was still a virgin (she thought I was seventeen and I didn't tell her I wasn't my father's seventeen-year old firstborn son but the twelve-year old third son). I had been playing around with my next door neighbour, but that didn't go further than some oral explorations, so I was interested in getting schooled.

The second one was a female coworker who was always chatty to me. I was seventeen at that time but looked older, she was twenty-four and asked me for a right home on the rear carrier of my bicycle because her bicycle had a flat tyre. She invited me inside, we smoked a joint and she straddled my lap and then it was on.

Reaction score
The first one was an 'intern' at my father's work and I met her at an office party where everyone brought their spouse / kids. She 'liked my energy' when I shook her hand and followed me around the party talking to me until she found a mutual interest and invited me to her apartment to check out her collection of that mutual interest.
Once in her apartment, she steered the conversation towards relationships and sex, and she offered to teach me how to become her lover when she found out I was still a virgin (she thought I was seventeen and I didn't tell her I wasn't my father's seventeen-year old firstborn son but the twelve-year old third son). I had been playing around with my next door neighbour, but that didn't go further than some oral explorations, so I was interested in getting schooled.

The second one was a female coworker who was always chatty to me. I was seventeen at that time but looked older, she was twenty-four and asked me for a right home on the rear carrier of my bicycle because her bicycle had a flat tyre. She invited me inside, we smoked a joint and she straddled my lap and then it was on.
interesting and epic, people argue and say that males of every species on the planet are the ones that court the females, are the pursuers, but thats not always the case, research has confirmed that one of our closest animal relatives, the Bonobo, they are known to be sexually assertive and initiate mating.