Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to proceed with a girl that has been dumped?

The_Hand_Of_God

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl i have been speaking too has recently been dumped (a week ago). I think it's clear she already knows i want too take her out. She keeps going really hot (phoning me for hours, flirting) and then cold (very blunt texting, not flirting). It's bizarre.

Anything i post on instagram she messages saying who you out with and admitted it made her jelous when i was with a girl the other week. She always asks if i am on a date.

I can't read her interest level at all but i don't want too push it when she has only just split up, and alternatively i do not want to miss any chance i have so to speak.

Any advice would be helpful.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl i have been speaking too has recently been dumped (a week ago). I think it's clear she already knows i want too take her out. She keeps going really hot (phoning me for hours, flirting) and then cold (very blunt texting, not flirting). It's bizarre.
You're her emotional tampon right now. Next!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Anything i post on instagram she messages saying who you out with and admitted it made her jelous when i was with a girl the other week. She always asks if i am on a date.

I can't read her interest level at all but i don't want too push it when she has only just split up, and alternatively i do not want to miss any chance i have so to speak.

Ask her out and if she doesn't cooperate, block her.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Aim for a 1 night pnd only. Dont mess with a newly minted alpha widow. You will be the rebound at absolute best emotional tampon/friend at worst.

You can def get easy sex though due to her emotional state of wanting to forget the guy who dumped her. Just dont go for anything more. I dont care how chad or alpha you are. Its a losing battle from the start.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl on the rebound is some of the fastest sex a man can ever have without needing any Game.
That's mostly true. I'd say some game is still required but less than a more typical time.

A recently dumped woman is not the easiest woman to find.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Back off dude. You may have already ruined your shot. Back off for a few weeks, then reach out, ask how she is doing, suggest meeting up for drinks or something back at your place. If you do the later, ask her to bring her favorite bottle of wine. How she responds will give you some idea on her interest level.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't eaten cereal in a long time (not sure if it's done today... but)

Back when I was a kid, there would be a prize in a cereal box. It was never at the top. You either had to wait until you were usually halfway through the box ... or reach down into the full box and make a mess in order to get the prize.

When my folks weren't around, I'd make a mess and get the prize when the box was first opened. The cereal was never as appealing.

The same theory can be applied to women: If you give her the prize (you) without any anticipation or work, then your appeal will lose its flavor.

If you view a post-break up girl as just a friend, then it's okay to be a diversion (which is what you'll be, if you don't place value upon yourself) . If you want more, then be appealing, but don't make yourself too easy to obtain

Last edited:

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her mind seems to still be on that dude, even tho she flirts to try to keep him off her mind, I’d back off for a while and give her some time.
hopefully the dude does not decide to come back, because she’s waiting for him. And if he does you’re out for god knows how long.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Her mind seems to still be on that dude, even tho she flirts to try to keep him off her mind, I’d back off for a while and give her some time.
hopefully the dude does not decide to come back, because she’s waiting for him. And if he does you’re out for god knows how long.
Exactly right. Her break being a week ago is nowhere near enough time to heal her emotional state between men. Many people say it normally takes a minimum of three to six months, but there are exceptions, i.e. alpha ex syndrome …
Her emotions will be bouncing around like a ping pong ball with more men than her ex involved. Is that a ride you want to take ?
If you want to hit it, back off with minimal, but constant on and off contact and give her some healing time…

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she wants to have some kind of control over you to sooth her ego, because alpha boy totally discarded her and has power over her. she cant stop thinking about him,

he may be the most spineless cuck going to you, but this real weird thing happens when a guy messes a girl around. it gives off real Big Dck energy in her mind. As shes used to being adored by simps

this is why they dont shut the hell up about men who slap them around.

PS dont mess women around until youve laid down some serious Pipe

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Have you stopped to ask yourself if she got dumped because she's a jealous, controlling psycho?

It doesn't sound like you're missing out on much if you do miss out.

The_Hand_Of_God

Don Juan
Reaction score
Noted. I do like her alot but she is so hot and cold it's mental. I definately feel i am overtexting but that's a bad habit i have always had. Need to nip it in the bud but my mind always tells me dropping contact will make her think i have lost interest/boring.

The_Hand_Of_God

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly right. Her break being a week ago is nowhere near enough time to heal her emotional state between men. Many people say it normally takes a minimum of three to six months, but there are exceptions, i.e. alpha ex syndrome …
Her emotions will be bouncing around like a ping pong ball with more men than her ex involved. Is that a ride you want to take ?
If you want to hit it, back off with minimal, but constant on and off contact and give her some healing time…
Makes sense. Cheers mate.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Noted. I do like her alot but she is so hot and cold it's mental. I definately feel i am overtexting but that's a bad habit i have always had. Need to nip it in the bud but my mind always tells me dropping contact will make her think i have lost interest/boring.
definitely watch yourself on the texting, my god I’ve ruined some sex with really hot women by over texting.