"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How to Overcome Yourself

alone

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
I notice something in general about this site.
Many of us are looking for one liners or the advice on what to say to women. Why? because we doubt our own abilitites and therefore go ahead to seek toehrs approval and advice. We belittle ourselves like that. Also the mere fact that we need so much advice on what to say and what to do indicates that We are trying to Impress Her Our focus is still on teh girl not on us enjoying ourselves and letting her enjoy it with us.
Women have a BS detector and once they see that they will see yu as insecure and place yu as an average chump.
So hre it is.
The way to overcome yourself is to accept yourself. Accept that you are an AFC we were all beginners at something
Dont think of how to impress her but see it as a leraning experience. Enjoy yourself.
The best thing to do is to find a sport or physical hobby.
This does well with facing insecurities and fears. Lets say u do karate. Your mind will make lame excuses to why you cant succeed *too skinny, weak, tooo fat etcetera
ver a while your body will face pain and prove your mind wrong You will then begin to doubt your own fears.
Then pick up this approach to any dilemma or porblem you face. Trust ME you will seee Mad results.
Thats why most ppl who do some form of sport or physical activity are usually confident.
Fears
We all have them. Mine was my inner dialogue adn insecurities. I began to learn to face my fears (still am)
My aunt died in my house I live in, so it is a bit haunted, or a wee bit creepy. So I decided to learn to appreciate the silence I would learn to stay byself in the house in order to overcome my particular fear. I did jus that its still creepy but I simply accepted it as it is. This is jus one aspect of the Negative Inner Dialogue
Now with women its a bit different, its more embarassment I think that we are worried about.
But can you think pf any hobby that u have ever had?
Its drawing for me. I remember when I fisrt started I reaaally didnt care what ppl thought I was jus so immersed in it and learning and understanding the art. As a result Ive been told that Im quiet the artist by many because I spent so much years to the art which I still have so much more to learn and understand.
What if when I was in kindergarden I got discouraged when I saw some kid do a better stick man than me?
I hope you guys see what am saying jus basically stop generating so much of your energy in your thinking and spend more of it in living...
Dont give other ppl your own power over yourself.. Dont let them validate you. Thats like you standing on the side of the word selling you own balls!
Find something which makes you unique and let that be the first step to you learning to appreciate yourself.
See this game as an art which of us has a UNIQUE STYLE to bring. When you slip up laugh at yourself but Do not stop.. keep your stride my man see it as an art form you are learning...
We are all students in life.... So please guys get over yourselves.
Peace
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
BUMP

great post. In the end, all we really need is self assurance of our actions. Self acceptance is key.

acknowledge your mistakes and learn from them to become a better well rounded person!
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
stuff on this site for me are just supplements. Overcomming my fear will depend mostly on me.
 
Top