Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to meet girls?

user1111

Reaction score
I have 18 years. I live in the village next to the city and I go to school in this city. This is my last year before i go to the university. How to meet girls outside of school?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 18 years. I live in the village next to the city and I go to school in this city. This is my last year before i go to the university. How to meet girls outside of school?
It is that easy dudebro.

Just say hi...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is that easy dudebro.

Just say hi...
It'd be awesome to run that experiment somewhere besides a college campus. I think that could work in any terms of street or outdoor game. Outdoor game is so important in the pandemic era.

The guy doesn't use boyfriend destroyer lines when he gets IHAB'ed though. He approaches in enough volume that it might not matter.

Billtx49

Reaction score
As others have stated above, just say Hi. Girls are everywhere, there is no special place to find girls.
All it takes is self confidence to approach them. How to get confidence? Make yourself approach one. If it fails, regroup and do it again when you see another attractive female.
You’re still young, win or lose, keep doing it, confidence comes from experience, get the experience and your world Will expand …

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It'd be awesome to run that experiment somewhere besides a college campus. I think that could work in any terms of street or outdoor game. Outdoor game is so important in the pandemic era.

The guy doesn't use boyfriend destroyer lines when he gets IHAB'ed though. He approaches in enough volume that it might not matter.
It works everywhere mate.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a sports bar tonight and a there were three women , all solid 7.5's.

The one was NOT looking over at me and my friend but her one crossed leg was pointing in our direction (positive body language?)

I was tempted to go over and pull a George Costanza "Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice your leg was pointed in our direction " . If I had a couple of more beers in me, I would of done it. Probably would not have gone over well, but nothing ventured nothing gained.

In the episode George walks over to a woman and says "Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice you were looking in my direction"

Billtx49

Reaction score

The one was NOT looking over at me and my friend but her one crossed leg was pointing in our direction (positive body language?)

I was tempted to go over and pull a George Costanza "Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice your leg was pointed in our direction " . If I had a couple of more beers in me, I would of done it. Probably would not have gone over well, but nothing ventured nothing gained.

In the episode George walks over to a woman and says "Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice you were looking in my direction"
Her legs were crossed, negative… pointing in your direction, irrelevant and not worth talking about. Now if she’s sitting facing you with legs open, worth noticing but still not conversation material, so give her my number…

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her legs were crossed, negative… pointing in your direction, irrelevant and not worth talking about. Now if she’s sitting facing you with legs open, worth noticing but still not conversation material, so give her my number…
I'm not saying this chick was interested, I was half joking.

However, you don't know body language exactly. Crossed arms= bad, Crossed legs with the crossed leg facing the opposite direction =bad. Crossed legs with her crossed leg facing your direction =possibly good. Crossed leg with her crossed leg facing you and dangling back and forth = good sign.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Do The Opposite! Always approach!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best sitcom ever!
It was good. Both the networks and cable stations started moving more towards pseudo reality shows. Not good.

Sports bars don't strike me as a place to meet women. I don't understand 3 women at a sports bar. Sounds like 3 men attending a ballet.

I'm not much into watching sports but like playing them and general exercise.

Super Bowl parties are a big thing.