Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to look for signs?

Addicted

Reaction score
Alright guys. I been friends with this girl for about 2 months now and to say the least I have grown very attracted to her and would like to change this friendship to a relationship, but I need to know how she feels about me.

I have been getting small signs from her but they can mean nothing.

For instance this weekend she invited me to her house to watch a movie with her and her other girl friend. I accepted, maybe i shouldnt of but I did, it wasnt bad, nothing happened but I enjoyed being there with her and watchin the movie.

Another recent sign was this party happening that I couldn't make. As we were talkin one time and the party came up she told me how she wishes I was comming.

I dunno... no way iam opening up to her yet , i have done this before with other girls who have given me these faint signs and it fully killed everything and the second i got over these girls they were into me again , givin me these signs. I realize opening up to a girl before she opens up first can be fatal.

So basicaly what I need to know is what should I be looking for? Is there certain things I can do to see how she feels about me without her knowing iam trying to find out or without her knowing how i truely feel about her. Also how should I be going about this from now on? Should I continue to play as iam playing ? dont show her how I feel ,keep it inside and just continue to be friends and let her come to me?... I'm also not sure if she actualy likes me at all that way, or if this is how she is with all her guy friends.

Thanks in advance.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple. Ask her out on a date.

Or rather, pull away from her for a couple of weeks, let her wonder what you're doing, pretend to be unavailable; THEN ask her out on a date.

BGMan

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGMan
Simple. Ask her out on a date.
Agreed. You ask her out and then you'll know! She'll say yes or no.

And don't come back and say "but I don't want to jeopardize our friendship..." Well it's too late for that because you already want to escalate things. Do you want to hang around being friends while she's banging other guys?

Addicted

Reaction score
I don't know, my goal is for her to get more attached.. i like the idea of pulling back a bit and comming back and asking her out, perhaps not on a date, but to do something. It's just from experience comming on to strong to fast has gotten me no were, I don't want to repeat that with this girl.

C-A

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Addicted
I don't know, my goal is for her to get more attached.. i like the idea of pulling back a bit and comming back and asking her out, perhaps not on a date, but to do something. It's just from experience comming on to strong to fast has gotten me no were, I don't want to repeat that with this girl.
Hmm... true, sometimes when coming on strong too fast can lead to an abrupt end but I guess it depends how can you see the degree of her liking you. Damn, its hard to tell. :rolleyes: But I guess sometimes its about taking a risk...

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then use a 2 steps forward, 1 step back approach - take a back step to reel her in a bit right now, then become more friendly, then back again to create that vacuum.

Good luck.
Osc.

Reaction score
If she starts kissing you big time, it might be a good sign.

heh heh.

Is she touching your arm a lot?

Does she find any excuse to follow you around, or tries to be conveniently wherever you are?

::I had this girl literally follow me around the other day. It was kind of cute, though I am not interested.::

Pupil Dialation, asking you to a lot of things, making flirty gestures, or giving you positive body language, it could be a good sign.

Good luck!

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she swallows your cvm, she likes you

if she inhales it through her nose, she's in love with you

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trickster_guy_2001
heh heh.

Is she touching your arm a lot?

Does she find any excuse to follow you around, or tries to be conveniently wherever you are?

Pupil Dialation, asking you to a lot of things, making flirty gestures, or giving you positive body language, it could be a good sign.

Good luck!
Uhh... I have a good female friend who acts like that around me all the time. However, she has a boyfriend, and once she told me about how her boyfriend's father was recuperating in the hospital after a heart attack.

However, if she is single, then it's a good sign! ;)

BGMan