“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

how to look "bad boyish" question

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
385
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Josetown a.k.a Chocolate City Area
Thank You all for your replies. To answer ur question about having a good build, I'm medium(not toned or anything) Around 6'.

And Yea, personality wise I'm Outgoing and Quick Witted. But thanx all.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
I think you could pull off the rock star look. You have the build for it. You remind me of a lot of the neo-soul cats I've met in Nashville.

cool T-shirts that fit a little tight, jeans that fit right, sunglasses, stuff like that. Old puma warm up jackets.
 
Top