Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to let her down easy?

Biske

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just need some advice for how to "get rid of" an emotionally attached girl. Any advice would be great. We haven't been going out long but she is really attached and I just don't want a relationship like that right now.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a flaw about her and then just take it from there, tell her you don't like her maybe smoking? or drinking? But the best thing probably would just tell her straight up that you need to end it right here.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the same line they use on us:

lets just be friends

HAHA

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think drug lord said it best.

Im sure all of us have heard it or wil hear it. The words that kill us the most , "lets just be friends", use it back on them.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to use the let's just be friends line but I find it a lil' bit too cliche and it doesn't really work out too well. Nowadays I prefer to break up with a girl for pretty much the same reason but I find I improved it.
Anyways what I'll do is I'll hang out with the girl about 4 or so more times and not touch her sexually in any what way. I will keep the atmosphere a real friendly and one and try to make everything we do those 4 times come off as things only friends would do. After those 4 times I'd approach her and tell her something about how I feel like the spark or chemistry isn't there anymore and how i feel like we've started to become really great friends lately and blah blah blah blah. This way she'll see it coming and will know what u are talking about and maybe even agree with you when u say that u think it's better to be friends or what have you.