Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Kick Beta Habits In A Relationship?

jake-da-snake

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm an 18 year old male (the birthday on my account is wrong, I'm not 15), used to be pretty beta until I discovered Rollo about two years ago, and now I'm doing very well. I have no problem attracting and charming HB 7+ plates, but whenever I decide I want to get more serious with a plate, I find myself falling back on my more beta habits and I lose a lot of the charm that initially attracted them to me in the first place.

Examples: I'll start texting her more and giving her more verbal/written affirmation that I'm attracted to her, giving her reassurance that I'm not interested in/seeing other women (yes, I know that's sad and weak), and taking initiative to go out more frequently.

What are some of your tips for keeping the chase going even after you've already been courting her? How do you make sure you're still a commodity in her eyes and avoid letting yourself become "safe" for her (i.e. let her think she has you in her pocket)? Thanks!

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've done for the past 10 years is to pretty much not be a nice guy and surprise her randomly with a nice gesture here and there with like flowers or a nice dinner. The thing here is to not let them expect that all the time. Women get excited by that surprise factor. It works amazingly.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long do you have these plates for then you want to go for more?

If you have the plates for awhile. If the girl wants more she just kinda hangs in there for 6 months and more. If you texting her more and more or giving more time past 6 months I’d say she was never that into you in the first place.

As a gauger for interest, I sometimes don’t talk to my gf for a whole day sometimes

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple mindset change my friend.

1) stop using the phone to "build" attraction. The phone is simply a device to plan dates. If you treat it as such, women will always be contacting you more than vice versa.

2) Don't talk about your feelings. No mushy ****. If you like a woman, you can show her through your actions. That means taking her out and showing her a good time. Your job is to give her positive emotions. That's it. Leave the love bull**** to her.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 18, why you worried about relationships?????

But onto your question, if people had the answer for this, they'd be rolling in dough.

Alot of PUA stuff teaches you how to get the girl, but there's hardly any advice on how to keep her, especially if you're heading to serious relationship territory.

My advice is based on the video, don't lose your boat (Don't lose your ability to attract women)

Love your girl, treat her like a brat, like a princess, like your dirty slvt in bed.

Just don't lose your boat!!

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly my advice is this, you're 18, there is no reason to be allowing things to get too serious at your age. I think you need more experience before you can consider a relationship. If you have 3 girls on the go, it's the perfect number because medium term (6-12 months) you can get the best of both worlds. You can keep girls on the hook for a while if you play your cards right and naturally by having 3 girls you will divide your time in a way that they all get a little fishy and know something is up. They will never bring it up directly because they can't put their finger on it but they know there are other girls in the mix. This will get them competing for your attention and everything you do is gold. Naturally you lose some girls in this situation but since you can attract new girls, you can replace them. With this can you get to know women better, have the emotional side of things which is important but still have your freedom.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
It's all about balance youngsta,

It's ok to be romantic and show your girlfriend affection just don't do it all the time/too much. "Balance" if you buy your girl something that she wanted that's cool, but you shouldn't do that every time she tells you she wants something, it's ok to be affectionate with her but you shouldn't be in affection mode 24/7, get where I'm going with this?
"Balance"

If you stayed up all night on the phone with your girl on Tuesday, then Wednesday, Thursday and Friday you should avoid doing that, if you send her a cute little text in the morning Friday and Saturday, then let a week or 2 go by before you send another one.
If you accepted her last 2 offers to hang out then decline the 3rd one. If you initiated contact(calling/texting) first the last 2 days then ignore her for 2 days(letting her call/text first)

It's all about balance, if your too cold then you will lose her, but if your too hot you will also lose her, that's why I give a few simple examples of having a balance. Also, avoid all the sensitive and emotional sh!t, if you want your girl to respect you then you need to be masculine, which also includes not being needy, clingy and desperate. Don't be one of those boyfriends who chase behind there girlfriends all day,

"where are you"?
"Who are you with"?
"Are you telling me the truth about your plans"

Let her Do whatever she wants, she knows the consequences of her actions if she does something(lying/cheating) and you find out about it, (you will leave her) but give her free will, don't chase her/follow her around 24/7.

Just to give you some more small examples,
If you call your girl and she doesn't answer, do not call her again, she will hear from you when she picks up her phone and reaches out to you. Never double call/text.
If she goes out with her friends do not show any resistance

Her:babe, I'm going to a party with my friends and I'm just going to spend the night at Chelsea's house because it will be more convenient instead of driving late night.

Me:Alright cool.....

Never show jealousy, never be a pushover and always make sure your the dominant one in the relationship, you must always have the upper hand.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I wish I got into this stuff at your age. My high school girlfriend was my first oneitis. I was sure we'd get married. She cheat on me with a friend from our group and married him. Pretty sure they split up in the end.

Anyway, you don't want to get rid of all your beta behaviors. It's more important that you develop strong alpha behaviors and have a blend of both if you want a relationship. So work on your self confidence and assertiveness. Put yourself first when appropriate, don't put up with women disrespecting you or your time and work on finding a strong masculine core. This should include working on your fitness and your goals, even though you're young. Be a leader, but be a kind one. Read book of pook in the bible for more detailed information. Pook's stuff is gold.

In2thegame!

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to keep this one simple because i'm sure it happens generation after generation for Men. You really dont break out of the "Beta habits" because you don't know what it's like yet to get severe heartbreak. So what i'm trying to say is you will most likely ignore many of the advices because it's in your young nature to get sucked into the beta part of you. It's when you get your heart crushed and blown to kingdom come, The beta in you truly dies.

For now, soak in all the advice that you'll need later on in life when it comes to Women and just enjoy your youth while you have it. Also make sure you always wear a condom or else you're REALLY going to know what beta feel like if you get trapped in that situation.