"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How to I talk **** with girls and make them laugh?

CoolBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
112
Reaction score
4
Now that I can easily and comfortably approach and talk to a girl, I want to move on to the next level. I noticed that other smoother guys and just talk nonsensical **** or tease the girl and make them laugh. The girls would either be all over them trying to "counter" his bull**** talk or just playfully smack him if they were teased. Right now I can only initiate somewhat "serious" conversations. How can I learn how to be as smooth as the other guys and have the girls all over me and laughing?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Read the overly-abundant Bible articles and threads on this forum about C & F (****y & Funny).
 

CoolBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
112
Reaction score
4
yeah well what kind of mindset should i have and what personality should i try to portray?
 
Top