Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to have bigger balls?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all the talk of T around here, I’m surprised it’s hasn’t been brought up yet. It has numerous health benefits from what I’ve read.
I only just discovered L-reuteri a few weeks ago when I suspected I had low T myself. I've been incorporating it into my regime to boost T levels.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
years ago I saw this video by this guy, I think he called himself sasha daygame. he said something that I didn't believe at the time but over time I have started to believe it more and more. he said women like balls. that's all there is to it. they just want a guy with balls.

I believe women like us men because we are everything they are not. women have soft skin, we have rough skin. women are followers, men are leaders. women are anxious and easily triggered, men are (supposedly) relaxed and won't easily crumble under pressure. but I am anxious, easily triggered, and crumble under pressure.

I feel like I don't have balls. I can be crazy and have balls in some respects. for example, one time I put all my money in some scam stock, something a lot of people wouldn't have the balls to do. but I don't have balls in other respects. I am always worried something bad will happen, I have been called too paranoid by a few people, when I go to talk to a girl I am worried what she thinks about me, when I am driving I feel like I ran a red light and now I will get a ticket in the mail.

maybe all of the above is irrelevant. long story short, how can I have bigger balls? how can I be more like president trump?
There is no substitute for going out and getting bloody as you try to learn. Who cares? Play the game for the game. The rest will follow. You’ll be fine dude. Keep your chin up.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a fine line between courageous and foolhardiness. You really don't know what your action was until you see the results of your action.

But even if the result is negative (taking a gamble and losing your @ss on a stock) might be considered foolhardy, but if you can bounce back from bad decisions without b1tching about it... then it would be perceived as courageous.

So be courageous, but don't take risks that will destroy you. Because success can only be found on the risk margins... if they weren't then EVERYONE would take risks.

One more thing, do not take risks that will hurt other people or which is dishonest, this is perceived as selfish. It's okay to risk yourself, but intentionally pushing people in front of you destroys your credibility.