Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle office politics

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been working on the east coast for about 3 and a half years now.

This post may only be relevant for guys that are working on the east coast in major cities like NY, DC, Boston, etc. However, I'm sure any major city in this country like Chicago or LA, etc. this would be relevant.

There are a-lot of people whom you will work with who are very liberal, pro feminist, gender equality, anti conservative, etc. These people will often times, even sometimes subconsciously be on the lookout for anyone whom they can deem and identify as anti-woman, anti-LGBT, anti-equal rights, etc.

Some of these people are so angry and bitter about this stuff that they let those personal feelings spill over into the work place and they will come after you hard if they think they can take you out. You'd be surprised how this mindset spills over into company culture, hiring, etc.

You need to be very careful when you hear these types talking politics, your cities hookup culture, or even a joke some comedian on TV told regarding any of these topics. The second one of them sniffs out you could be a good target, they will come after you.

So what's the best way to handle this?

Here's a clip of Jim Harbaugh being set up by one of these types of people.

Couple of things on this video. Notice how her question was very casually asked in a playful, light manner? No harm no foul here, right? Wrong, she was setting him up to take a huge nose dive if he answered this question in a way that could be construed as anti-woman, sexist, etc. I'm not saying she was doing this on purpose, either. But she's asking a college coach about his players wanting to see women in bikinis in Miami while they are there for the game. Can you imagine if he tried to answer this question and something came out the wrong way? The media would have been all over it and I'm pretty sure he knew this by how he answered this question.

While it's a funny video, this is EXACTLY how you need to handle yourself in the office if you should overhear any of this crap being talked about. Now that Trump has been elected, YOU HAD BETTER believe there are women out there heading into their work place with an AGENDA. They may not be able to do anything about Trump taking office, but they can damn sure complain to HR about a guy in the office who has been saying things that could be perceived as sexist.

Watch your ass.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on. Bro I work in NYC at a university of all places. Ground Zero for the SJWs - coworkers and students. I just give 'em the old Heisman. I don't really like discussing politics anyway unless it's with close male friends, or family. And even then.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I've been through a LOT of grief with workplace women in my life. I have a pending Federal Lawsuit right now where I am suing a woman over some sh|t she tired to pull on me and thought she was too untouchable to be called out on it.

This is my breakdown of women in the workplace, quoted from myself 4/10/2016.

The last line is the most important and that is "COVER YOUR A$$!! COVER YOUR A$$!! COVER YOUR A$$!!" :

- Many (women) think they are smarter than everyone else

- Many lie.. Ohhh they lie.. So bad..

- Many want to do bare minimum to keep their jobs by blending in

- Many think they are important and the place could not survive without them, even if they are no more than the lowest level of secretary

- Many will create artificial problems so they can then turn around and "fix" said problems and look\feel productive

- Many will throw anyone under the bus with zero factual basis in order to save their own reputation

- Many have one tool they use to fix most of their problems and do most of their tasks; the telephone

- Many will try to avoid putting things in Email and other forms of writing so they can later play the "he said/she said" game to their advantage

- Many will try to play the roll of 'the boss' and order others around when they have no official rank to do so

- Many will look at the work they are unable to perform as 'below them anyway' to try and justify not doing it and having someone else do it

- Many will get promoted by white knight men who fall for their tactics and think they might get their c0ck heads wet by doing so. Then once permoted the women permote other women. And so on. And so on.. Until women are running the whole place all the way to the top.. They might leave a weak beta male or two in charge of some areas just to have the brain power somewhere (LL calls this the ****roach effect, they multiply like roaches and take over)

COVER YOUR A$$!! COVER YOUR A$$!! COVER YOUR A$$!!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in Atlanta and I was in the office the other day with an older guy and an older girl as well as one of my buddies. I don't remember what started it and we got on the topic of dating. I straight up told them I don't buy chicks dinner and after saying that the older people went off and tried to argue with me about how I should spend money on chicks.

That's the last time I'll ever discuss dating in the office. Really this older guy tried to tell me it's an investment to take chicks on dinners lol. Next time I'm just going to keep my mouth shut.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keeping your mouth shut is a virtue. I'm still learning the value of it. But yeah, the SJWs are vicious, but only because they can be. They are cowards to their core.

Biggest things I've learned is to never make a scene. Never let situations get emotional because that is where women thrive. Simply keep a written journal. You do that, most everyone will believe your side of the story vs. people who do not.

As far as women I HAVE to deal with in the workplace, I try to keep their egos inflated while doing simple tasks, while keeping them at arm's distance. Never let them get too close, never tell them anything important.

As men, we really do need to stick together.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been through a LOT of grief with workplace women in my life. I have a pending Federal Lawsuit right now where I am suing a woman over some sh|t she tired to pull on me and thought she was too untouchable to be called out on it.

This is my breakdown of women in the workplace, quoted from myself 4/10/2016.

The last line is the most important and that is "COVER YOUR A$$!! COVER YOUR A$$!! COVER YOUR A$$!!" :

- Many (women) think they are smarter than everyone else

- Many lie.. Ohhh they lie.. So bad..

- Many want to do bare minimum to keep their jobs by blending in

- Many think they are important and the place could not survive without them, even if they are no more than the lowest level of secretary

- Many will create artificial problems so they can then turn around and "fix" said problems and look\feel productive

- Many will throw anyone under the bus with zero factual basis in order to save their own reputation

- Many have one tool they use to fix most of their problems and do most of their tasks; the telephone

- Many will try to avoid putting things in Email and other forms of writing so they can later play the "he said/she said" game to their advantage

- Many will try to play the roll of 'the boss' and order others around when they have no official rank to do so

- Many will look at the work they are unable to perform as 'below them anyway' to try and justify not doing it and having someone else do it

- Many will get promoted by white knight men who fall for their tactics and think they might get their c0ck heads wet by doing so. Then once permoted the women permote other women. And so on. And so on.. Until women are running the whole place all the way to the top.. They might leave a weak beta male or two in charge of some areas just to have the brain power somewhere (LL calls this the ****roach effect, they multiply like roaches and take over)

COVER YOUR A$$!! COVER YOUR A$$!! COVER YOUR A$$!!
I highlighted the ones I've seen firsthand at the office. The last one is the worst, especially when these men are in upper management. I'm not saying that we should be favoring men over women like some type of ultra conservative push back on this feminist crap. I'm just saying that people should be promoted and hired because of how likely they are able to do in that role. But that rarely happens. I never thought I'd see grown adults acting worst than elementary school kids but it unfortunately happens constantly in the corporate world.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly I work in government the bull**** is the work. The woman constantly stick up for each other and of course have the trump card of running off to HR which is surprise 100% female. They constantly get promoted for their superior engagement skills. Which seemed to consist of lying deflecting work and blame and kissing up to any boss within 100 metres of them.

nikkisixx

Banned
Reaction score
i just work here dude get a life?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that urks me so much is when they make a -- I call them: "Dump Trump! Amirite?" statement. Liberals are so full of themselves that they just assume everyone is a liberal and hates Trump. No. He's got more supporters than you think. Which is why he won the election.