"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

How to handle having a nice paying "nerdy" job and game.

anhphuong

New Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
35
For the Accountants, Software Engineers and dudes in corporate jobs.

It seems like the dudes who are slaying and getting hot girls are DJs, bartenders and guys in nightlife.

Even if you do have game and are good looking, it seems like you are stuck with LTRs at best and then going out to game like any other guy. You don't really get an "in" with hot girls like a bartender or DJ does, you have to pretty much rely on dumb luck and your social circle sucks as well. It is rare that you hear of some guy working any job in technology or white collar world being the one who is deep inside of hot girls and partying with hot girls.

I am one of these guys, pretty good salary, get a lot of matches on dating apps but I feel so left out of the lifestyle of partying and fun that hot girls gravitate to. Now I am wondering how guys who are in this situation, have game, and even have good looks can go about maxing out their potential with women because it seems like a well above average salary is a setback when it comes to game compared to a bartender or what a DJ makes.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
I dont think you are missing a lot by not going to night clubs . girls there pick the best of best so it is actually depressing unless you are really good looking and fun to be around .
however as some one have day job , not a shift based job , you own all the evening and night time for you , so you can go to clubs as nights and weekends , or have a part time weekend job as these locations .
If you consider yourself established, good looking man , then go register in E-Harmony , it is not free but worth the money , the reason it work better for men is that women and men can only message people who the system suggest for them , so the Darwinian law doesn't work pretty well there as it is on POF.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,699
Reaction score
5,130
Stay at your job and SAVE, SAVE, SAVE until you have enough to retire (I'd say a nest egg of $500K should do it), and then retire and go live abroad, and chase women there.

BTW, those "hot girls" are all very perishable, and low-quality to begin with. If you really want them, just wait until they become single mommies, and you can enjoy nailing them between the stretch marks.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
My situation as it relates to the topic is somewhat unique. I get the best of both worlds; I work both in IT at a very large organization with thousands of people and I also work as a cop for a city of about 15000 people. So I have both the nerdy salary gig and the manly position of power gig. When I go out with new women for the first time and I talk to them and explain both of my jobs I constantly get called “an interesting guy” and “mysterious” right to my face. I’ve been told stuff like “I’m normally really good at reading people but I can’t quite figure you out”. And they can’t. I make sure that they don’t LOL
 
Top