Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get the advantage in any relationship.

mysterymanelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
How to get the advantage in any relationship.

I started reading this book by David Lieberman and a lot of the stuff he said started making since.

Have you ever met a girl that was totally into you, but you were not into her at all, and vice versa.

That is because when you are dating someone whom you are not that interested in, you tend to make yourself available when it’s convenient for you. And when you’re dating someone who you really like you’re consistently available. Do the reverse!

How not to be taken for Granted

Want to know how to get a girl not to take you for granted?

If the object of your affection is a bit insecure with the relationship, meaning there is an element of doubt, then her lack of confidence will not lead to arrogance and ingratitude. You must create an element of uncertainty or you will lose the passion that drives the relationship.

Again, without some doubt there is the feeling that ‘you will always be there.’ Then she will no longer see how great you are and lose appreciation for you. She begins to take you for granted and the passion dies. But you, in your relationship, can within seconds reignite the passion and turn the relationship around by introducing an element of doubt. Passion is extinguished when there is no doubt because when there’s no doubt you will be taken for granted.

I hope that these tips help you as they have helped me to understand woman a lot better.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True dat. The "doubt" can be created by mystery.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its partialy true, however if girl is a really good looking and is asked on a date by many Alpha males, and you are still struggling to find your image, you will fail.

For some reasons an Alpha male can see a woman almost every day sure he is buzy but he can make time for her too if he wants too. I heard of plenty of guys that have it in the looks, finance confidence department and they don't need to dissapear for days to make themselves more attractive and Challenging. They are already attractive and Challanging by being themselves and have that "take it or leave it attitude".

The Pull and Push approach will only work if the girl has already high intrest level in you, and you have already showed her that you are confident from the begining.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Its partialy true, however if girl is a really good looking and is asked on a date by many Alpha males, and you are still struggling to find your image, you will fail.

For some reasons an Alpha male can see a woman almost every day sure he is buzy but he can make time for her too if he wants too. I heard of plenty of guys that have it in the looks, finance confidence department and they don't need to dissapear for days to make themselves more attractive and Challenging. They are already attractive and Challanging by being themselves and have that "take it or leave it attitude".

The Pull and Push approach will only work if the girl has already high intrest level in you, and you have already showed her that you are confident from the begining.
Yes but for the guys that don't have it going for them, it can be very useful.

mysterymanelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had it all the confidence and the good job. I would have girls with interest level of at leave 90%, but I was to available whenever they called we would talk for 45 minutes to an hour.

Then they just blew me off like any other guy.

I started using these tips and i saw a drastic change in the way that girls were towards me. Suddenly they were calling me 2 or 3 times a day wondering where i was and if they were going to be able to spend time with me.

Just today one of the girls that I am talking to tried to test me. At work there is a 4 to 1 girl to guy ratio. She drops me off at work and says to me you get alot of girls dont you. I tell her I got the looks what can I say. She looks at me and says I like a guy that has confidence and is not afraid to say that.