Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get picked up BY women?

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen many "how to get picked up from women" but I never seen any "how to get picked up by women"

so I was wonder what's a good way t oget picked up by a women? now you might say must women only do that to attractive guys, but there must be a way for the unatttravite guys to get picked up BY women.

for example
*smile* -> *greetings*

although girls might keep on walking or giggles, either way if you are really hot and approachable. She will probably walk toward you, but I guess these days there AREN'T many "forward" girls

anyway I was wonderting how do I get picked up by women in the public settings (not club or pub) something like mall, park, etc.

thanks!

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have only ever spoken to 1 girl aobut this and she says she will never approch guys, but then again that could just be her because she said she wont ask guys to dance at discos they should ask her, but plenty of girls have asked me in the past. Girls do have the oppinion that guys should win them, you may think that is bad, and it is for the AFC but we can use it to our advantage by being the prize and knocking her off her pederstal!

hope iv been a help!

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm.

a bunch of times, ive been approached by FRIENDS of the girl whos interested. theyd come up to me and say something like, "my friend over here REALLY wants you to have her number." or "she REALLY wants you to talk to her." also at my job ive had girls leave me their number, without my asking. only a few times has the interested girl actually opened me.

imo youre better off making a strong initial move yourself. if you sit around, looking pretty and waiting for girls to approach you... well, youll be sitting there for a while. in all the situations i had girls try to pick me up, it was while i was working or doing something important; so i didnt really care about them. i didnt didnt have the intention of, "gee, maybe if i stand here and look interesting and cool, maybe a girl will come over and talk to me." you know?

out of curiousity, why do you want to be the one who gets picked up? why not grab your balls and take whats yours?

-SLB

AnkleBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i always get choice (A

My friend wants to know if you have a g/f blah blah whats her name? She didnt tell me so i gotta play detective, and i look around me all day and then bam i spot her you can always tell which one it is by the look in her eye.

But chicks never approach me im just to dam hott for my own good lol this always puzzled me i thought i was ugly turns out its the other way around. Hardly any of them look at me in the eye and the ones that do either do it for a split second.

Or my favorite look at you right in the eyes and smile.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man... its hard to get the ladies to look me in the eye

for example, as I was walking on the street. I see (let's say about a) 8.5 girl, I check her out, she would look at me for like 0.5 sec then look away (most of them look away and some look down) they don't give me any face expression like *eww thats sick* or *mmm hes hot* just straight face, maybe its that I don't smile at them but like I said before, its hard to get them look me for more than 0.5 second :(

I don't know, I am going to give it a try tomorrow

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Any girl you desire, wouldn't approach you.

That dime down the end of the bar, in the mall, walking through the parking lot, or at the club ""doesn't need to approach you,""" unless you have a famous last name, like Trump, Affleck, Pitt, etc

You can only have the life you desire, the women you desire, the job you desire, by taking the action to approach. Nobody will walk up to you and just GIVE you specifically what you're looking for.

First off, how can they know what you want until you make an effort to get it. That girl doesn't know if she's your type, more over, the part of the game she enjoys IS being pursued. Would you give that up if you had that in your favor?

Secondly, by just GIVING you what you want, almost makes your needs more important than someone elses. Are they? Are they important than any other guy's on this site? NO.

This isn't meant to be a tirade, only an end to 'getting her to approach' talks. An interested girl will initiate activity ONCE she knows there's no risk on her part. Ask any girl you're not seeing truthfully, and they WANT TO BE approached. It's a sign of confidence, not only in yourself, but in life. To her it says "he can approach me, I wonder how bold he is in other ways?"

Think of any girl too timid to be worth your affections. Sure there's cute girls out there, anywhere from 5-7, but would you be with them? If push came to shove, would she be a worthy woman? Guys want femine women, but they also want strong, feminine women. Women bold enough to tell a guy off she doesn't like who's hitting on her, or who won't freak out at every little problem.

If you're expected to wear the pants in the relationship, role-reversal doesn't establish a good footing.

A-Unit

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sigh*

girl 1 - a 8 (I smiled and look at her, she looked me for like 0.2 sec then look away really quickly)

girl 2 - a 7 (same thing)

girl 3 - a 8.5 (sitting next me on the bus, seems she was looking out the window and not at me. I didn't look at her when she was looking at me.)

oh well i'll try it tomorrow again

Fadero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re:

Originally posted by A-Unit

You can only have the life you desire, the women you desire, the job you desire, by taking the action to approach. Nobody will walk up to you and just GIVE you specifically what you're looking for.

First off, how can they know what you want until you make an effort to get it. That girl doesn't know if she's your type, more over, the part of the game she enjoys IS being pursued. Would you give that up if you had that in your favor?

A-Unit hit it right on the spot! This is the best and most accurate advice I've read so far on this site. In order to get exactly what you want, you need to be aggressive and go after it. Otherwise, you just settle for whatever comes your way.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This question sort of misses the point I feel.

The guys who get approached are acceptional in the looks department, or offer evidence of power or money.

These people don't need to waste time on this board and in anycase, what knowledge would they offer us that would be useful?

They other side to this question is. Do I really have to approach women? It would be so much less pain if they just came to me.

I feel/felt the same way, but I've come around to the fact IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. You have to approach and face rejection, and with it comes personal power.

I went out this afternoon, it was aweful, I even looked away at one girl as she made eye contact. Boy did I kick myself. But I'm getting there.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women hit on men, but it's only that most of the time it's not obvious. Think back to all the times a woman came up to you and asked a simple and innocent seeming question, she just may have been hitting on you. But trying to get hit on by the ladies would be rather foolish. It would be one thing to make yourself more ascetically desirable for the ladies, which does help with getting hit on and general success, but it would be quite another to say "Okay, ladies, now come and get me." It's an ego trip some guys go through, that after being denied the ladies for so long, that once they obtain some leverage they go on a power trip. It's foolish mostly because it's ineffective; okay, so some few ladies may hit, but only a few out of very many, who says you will want them?, and there will always be those ladies who you want and want you but they never do anything about it.

Getting hit on by desirable ladies is icing on the cake. Should it come it shall be in addition to your efforts with the ladies.

If you want to get picked up, either look very friendly and receptive, or look like a pissed off biker punk. :D

DJD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish touched on something that I didn't learn until after I was married. My ex-wife told me one time that "women will often make the first move, but you're not supposed to know that it's the first move". She went on to explain how women will actually position themselves for YOU to talk to THEM. I also recall vividly her getting mad several times in stores and at parties because she 'knew' that another woman was checking me out when I wasn't looking. She claimed that most women are very stealthful in being able to check a guy out without him ever knowing about it. In any case, any signal you might get from a woman is likely to be quite subtle and indirect. My rule-of-thumb is that if I get good eye contact and a warm, genuine smile that seems somewhat inviting (not a 'courtesy smile' that she'd use when in the checkout line at the grocery store), then I'll approach a woman. I never go in 'cold' on a woman with whom I have not sort of 'felt out' visually in terms of initial interest. It's sort of like 'following up a lead' instead of making a 'cold call' in sales terms.

However, along these lines... sometimes it is just an innocent question that a woman asks or it is that she just happens to stand beside you at the bar to get a drink. Most men are poor at reading the signs. I think that the key in dealing with the situation - especially when you're not sure - is to match her sense of casualness and lightness, but take it up one notch to see if a conversation will develop without seeming forced; 'jumping on it' or pushing too hard right away is likely to send negative signals to her. Conveying moderate, casual, cautious interest in a woman seems to be best from what I've experienced, seen, and read.

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's happened a couple times to me.

The best was on the bus the other day, some woman about 30 odd sat next to me and started moving her hand up my leg! I wasn't interested because she's about twice my age but it was funny none the less.