“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

how to get her to like me

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
To give a breif history of myself, or moreover my situation, I must say that I have never had a girlfriend, or been kissed, or been on a date. In fact the closest I ever came was that I asked one person out, and she turned me down.
To the main point. There is a girl that I have noticed at my school. I have known her for a coupple of years, and we have become good friends. This is where the problem is. I wish to ask her out, but if it fails, I am worried that our friendship will end.
I have had personal experience with these troubbles before. It was the exact same girl whom turned me down before. Afterwards, she avoided me. My friendship is dear with her; however, I do wish to ask her out.
What I need is for a solution to position myself as to asking her out, without endangering our friendship. I do not wish to have a repeat of the same mistake I made before. If anyone could provide some assistance, I would be eternally grateful

-A friend of Vercetti
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Forget about her, improve yourself, read the bible, read my EDI series. Go after he once you are ready, right now you are not.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Sure. I would love to.

Don;t ask her out "force her out". Tell her Lets go to the movies jus to hang out or lets go to luch what time should I pick you up nine or ten. Just hang out with her. She'll naturally accet it as a relationship. Jus take time. NEver ask a gilr to straigh out be her G/F or go out together reeks of desperation.

FOr some reson I feel my opinion is about to be critisied. Oh well
 

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
good point, but won't work

Originally posted by Capi Crimini
Sure. I would love to.

Don;t ask her out "force her out". Tell her Lets go to the movies jus to hang out or lets go to luch what time should I pick you up nine or ten. Just hang out with her. She'll naturally accet it as a relationship. Jus take time. NEver ask a gilr to straigh out be her G/F or go out together reeks of desperation.

FOr some reson I feel my opinion is about to be critisied. Oh well
You make a valad point; however, I must say that it won't work. We used to be good friends, but she never really got over the fact that I asked her out. Now we really aren't close enough to get together outside of school. I have tried to regain the closeness that we had before, but she seemes defensive. This is why I am afraid of loosing what friendship we have left.
P.S. I have tried your tactic before(That was my original plan when I first asked her out); however, my consience wouldn't allow me to lie to her when she asked if it was a date or not.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
OK. my sencind bet. continue being friend. forget about her for the moment and og out with other chicks. As long as you have a friendship time will only alow for more.Focus on other chicks right now. If things were meant it will happen.

You got the lucky half of fate Igot the reverse so be happy.Live life and wait.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
I know I say this a lot, but for good reason: If your friendship can't survive you asking her out, then it isn't much of a friendship.
 

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
14
Age
39
Location
Australia
Well I know that trying to get with a girl when your in a friendship with her is never good news, because it destorys her trust in you... hard to explain, but I've seen the proof 3 times already at my school.

You may want to read my reply here, exact same problem... different guy, you're not alone ;)

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37961
 
Top