Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get her horny?

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay the title sounds stupid, but its the best i could think of at the moment. Theres this girl i know shes had a 'huge crush' (according to her friend) on me, while I think she's decent (i'd do her).

Anyways, she's got a BF but still has feelings for me, and I think she'd wanna 'hang out' if I asked her sometime. Im not sure if she's 'easy' or not, but on a scale from 1-10 (10 bein the easiest) im guessrtimating a 5.

Anyways, I gotta find out how to make her comfortable and uninhibited... Im wanting to get to AT LEAST 2nd base with her.

Anybody's got any good tips/advice/NLP patterns or articles i can read?

Thanks

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nevermind

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
nevermind
Nevermind, this said something different earlier...

Last edited:

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i edited my post and for some reason it didn't say it edited it :confused:

but the message is still clear :cool:

disregard

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lt dan
why dont you go ofter somebody single
jus cause you have a GF doesnt mean you should be hatin

if the girl was happy she wouldnt be lookin for sonick's attension

you should really take this to DJ discussion

i think that you need to send the message across that you may be interested in her

Kino. Smelling and tickling.
yes, ofcourse kino, but i feel that to tickle there needs to be a certain comfort level that may not just be there from her thinking that you are hot

if you can get into a cuddling position you are as good as layed

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im a beginner and cant explain everything. but, the facts speak for themselves. these are several of my experiences:

three girls. girl A, B and C.

A.) worked at my job; a cool, energetic pizza/pub restaurant. im a server, she was a hostess. over a 1-2 month period i used c&f/kino. playfully teasing, flirting, then tickling and even ass-slapping after she become comfortable around me. while WORKING together, if i was standing in one spot, shed stand in front of me and put her ass against my.. you get the idea.

enough was enough, so i invited her over to watch a movie and have some drinks. (both of us were young; 17). in short, i kept the conversation light and funny during the ride to my place. she came in, i gave her the tour of my pad. kept up the c&f. led her to the couch, had her sit down while i made a couple tequila sunrises. turned off the lights, popped in the movie and sat down.

at first, we were sitting about 2 ft from eachother. i played it cool, toned down the c&f and started getting into more of a "bedroom" mood. let everything mellow out... within 10-15 mins, we were running eachothers fingers over our hands. shortly after, we "got comfortable" and had her lay against me. within 45 minutes from walking in, we were comfortably cuddling in a spoons position.

it was gold from there.

B.) again, a hostess from work - i cant resist.. =). girl b heard rumors that i fooled around with girl A, which pumped some social proof into the situation. like the other, i kept it light. used kino, c&f.. eventually it lead to ass slapping and other "deeper" aspects of kino; as opposed to the lighter things like momentarily brushing their arms as you elaborate on a point.

like before, had her over for drinks and a movie. same routine. gave her the tour, laid out the c&f. made some delicious drinks - gilligans islands; bacardi rum, malibu coconut flavored rum, then pineapple and other juices. flipped the lights off, popped the movie, hit the couch. mellowed it out. ended up cuddling like before.. and i actually held back on rounding the bases. it got to the point where she was literally laying on top of me, trying to get me to kiss her. lol =)

C.) met her through my job as well - god i love being a server. she was a customer who started coming in months before i played with girl B. LOOOOOOOONG story short, c&f, invited her over for the FIRST DATE - drinks & movie. SAME EXACT routine as the other two. only this time, i was at 2nd base within about 20 mins.

i wont lie to you, i didnt successfully DJ all three girls. i didnt be the "mack daddy" and play all three at once.

what i find interesting though, is that all three opened up the same way. c&f, kino, then drinks, movie, dark room, comfortable couch (and bed...). knowing the girls for at least a month played a part, im sure. it built rapport; a connection which made them feel comfortable around me. otherwise, i believe theyd be less likely to come over, hop on the couch and into my lap. either way, you cant argue with the results.

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a girl that is taken. Is she maried? No? So then shes NOT taken, then is she. How I view it, unell there is a wedding ring, a girl is single... (green light). If she has is maried, thats a red light... you can but its dangerous. If shes engaged... thats a yellow light... hurry and get through before it turns red.

Just forget there is any other guy. She she brings up her "bf" when you're hitting on her, repy by saying, "I didnt ask to hear about your problems".

Nearly all of the girls I have had a successful, and enjoyable conquest with were "taken". One of my closest friend makes fun of me saying that I purposely find taken women to corrupt. I dont have any cruel intentions... I just like to enjoy life.

You can start of with conversation, then kino, touch her hair/face, then kiss her. Hot spots to touch and kiss... ear and neck. What ususally happens for me is from that point is I start moving down from breast, belly button, then fingering, then I'm in.

Go get her and have fun. Dont think too much. Just do it.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice stuff guys, got some pretty useful stuff in htere... I read up on the GUNWITCH METHORD from another thread in DISCUSSION that seems to be good as well...

StrongLikeBull: Good stuff man! One difference is that i just thinkin of takin her out to a coffeeplace, then play some pool.. we wont have a nice private place for me to makesome moves besides my car.

Ahwell, I'll prolly give it a shot, im thinkin friday...

Thanks guys, any more advice, of course, is appreciated! :D

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sonick182
StrongLikeBull: Good stuff man! One difference is that i just thinkin of takin her out to a coffeeplace, then play some pool.. we wont have a nice private place for me to makesome moves besides my car.
You dont need a private place. I've made out with a girl, and nearly went all out with her at a booth in a Denny's diner. Also, I just want to add, she was/is a conservative, christian girl. Its not the environment, or even so much the girl... its all you. Just do it, and be smooth about it.