Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get her hand down there?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty guys (and the lurking gal), I need your help moving things down a little, if you know what I mean. Here's the story: Girl and I have been going out for a while, she let's me remove her shirt and her bra. Good, huh? She want's to hold off on the removing of her pants for a little bit. I'm fine with that. But she never said anything about my pants. I'm not looking for head here, but a little "hands on." Any advice besides "place her hand there?"

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure

start kissing her firmly, then take her hand, and slowly move it and place it on your ****.

she should get the idea. keep trying if she pulls back at first tho. dont like rape it for tho lol.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
try saying this as puppy-doggish as possible...

"i think someone else wants some lovin' ... "

muahahahaha!;)

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
or you could always try this one (you better be DAMN comfortable with this chick to say this):

"stop dycking around you pvssyassmotherfvcker, what are you waiting for?" (pun is about 50% intended, maybe, i think...?)

hmm, i give it two thumbs up, but try not to get kicked in the nuts. who knows, maybe she'll think it's kinky or something...?:confused:

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh down where? wuss. Just make a move down her pants and odds are she'll follow suit.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kwah - There's a reason I'm willing to not go into her pants YET. No, I'm not scared, there are just...reasons.

RandomAFC - Lol. That's actually pretty funny. Although I like my nuts and don't really feel like having them crushed...thanks though.

Jester - That could work, I'll try it.

Well, I'm trying Jester's idea Saturday at the movies. I know, most of you are probably saying, "why the hell are you going to the movies for a date?" Well, two of my friends work at the movies and are getting us in for free. She knows that we aren't going to be watching the movie, we just want a nice, quiet, dark area. Apparenlty "Willard" is getting crappy reviews and no one wants to see that, so maybe the theater would be almost empty...

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right my bad, didnt notice the part about you not going downtown. Yeah go for Jezters Idea.

darkmenace

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude simple. while ur kissin, just let her feel your boner. They love it, trust me. Then make a stupid joke about "your friend down there" is getting happy, she'll giggle and maybe then get curious. But let me remind you, ABP, always be prepared. Wash down there until it smells like roses before you go out with her, because you dont want her touchin down there when it smells like sweaty nutsacks. ewww. lol
I remember my ex, when she first touched me down there, which was also her first time touchin on, she couldnt stop, she loved it. Well of course why wouldnt she :D

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude don't listen to all these amertures, all you need to do is get a semi, then surprise her standing there naked with your hands on your hips!

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duff
Dude don't listen to all these amertures, all you need to do is get a semi, then surprise her standing there naked with your hands on your hips!
Oh Oh then slap her with with your penis.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
Oh Oh then slap her with with your penis.
The mushroom slap never fails!!!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by random afc
The mushroom slap never fails!!!
Unless she tries to yank it out of the ground...

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eh?!

Just take ur damn pants off while ur makin out in private, and grind with her while ur kissing, keep the same rhythme of ur kissin. She will REALLY be able to feel you thru just ur underwear, and from there if she doesn't get the hint, with both ur shirts off, take her hand, and trace HER sides, then your sides with it, put her hand on ur happy trail [hair from navel to groin] and look her in the eyes. If she doesn't understand whats goin on after that, she never will.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: eh?!

Originally posted by REDblueOI
Just take ur damn pants off while ur makin out in private, and grind with her while ur kissing, keep the same rhythme of ur kissin. She will REALLY be able to feel you thru just ur underwear, and from there if she doesn't get the hint, with both ur shirts off, take her hand, and trace HER sides, then your sides with it, put her hand on ur happy trail [hair from navel to groin] and look her in the eyes. If she doesn't understand whats goin on after that, she never will.
Ah, ok. I like this idea a little more then Jesters (sorry Jest) because it goes into a little more detail. Oh, and I knew there was a reason to be glad about your return Anthony. Now I know why! Thanks.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, i just got a handjob/bl0wjob at a school play of the sound of music. mercy. she started giving me a handjob after i fingered her. the thing was this was onlyl my second one and it took about two hours. i had her jacket over my c0ck and she was jerkin me off. it felt good the whole time but i think she was thinking what the hell, why hasnt he cvmmed? so then she went down on me, honestly that fvcking sucked cuz i dont know if she was using her teeth or what but fvck, my dlck was all raw and shlt and it was killing me. finally i worked as hard as i could mentally to cvm, it was al over her hands and her jacket, and unfortuanately there was a nice spotp about five inches in diameter on my shirt. it was pretty funny, she said something like "thanks for warning me". the whole time there was somebody sitting about 5 seats away from us.

oh yeah, maybe i can help you instead of rambling on. if i were you id just take her hand while your making out and put it on your jimmy, over the pants first, but then slide it down your pants. you may want to try to finger her while shes doing it or before